Sole lied to you?!😡

Last episoed you find the Pregnicy test is not what it seemed there was blood all next to it and the Positivity line was Gone. you knowed something is up and you tush to sole "Sole what is the pregnacy test doing in the bathroom with the Bloods?" and sole eyes dropped He looked so scared "Y/N this is not what it seems i Promise" he sand but you knowed better "Sole tell me what is going on right now Or i will go away" you sand agressively and sole looked scared "No no Y:N i Promise i can help yolu explination" he send and you decided to listen "O.K. sole you Better, explain" you send angrily You were so nervous Why was the pregnicy test blooded?! "Okay Y/N so at first i Knowed i needed you and i felt a Connecttion. But. i saw your love inside jussy and knew you could never love in me So i decided to use the prenary testings to Trick you and i saw the postive test and the positive line was just Jessy blood on it from the fight but i knowed this would help me to get you so i Lied. and you came to me and i Fell for you but it turns out you actually were pregnat but..." Sole send and stopped and he turn away. you were so scared as you send to him: "What sole?" and he send back to you "you were truthly pregant but you Miscarryed."
Your core dropped and you started sobbing "No no no no how could this happen oh sole oh oh no" you sand to him crying "I know Y/N i know it is so hard for miscarts but we can Get through this you just have to come with me to get Away and we can go to Florida." he send and you made angry eyes towards him "How could you tricker me like this sole How Oh how!" you sand angerly. but sole knowed towards you "Y/N i only did this for the love Please understand it is not safe here after you miscarryed" he sand and you're vampire senses knowed he was lying about being nonsafe for you. "Sole please let me go If you really loved me you would set me free" you send and you started using you're Vampire manipulations so you could leave You had to get back to your jussie. Sole narrowed in his eyes and send to you: "that doesnt work on me How could you try to manipulate in me?" but you knowed you were in the write because Sole did the same to you when he pregancyied on you But how did sole not have it working on him?! Was he also a vampire?! will Y/N Escape?! find out next video Bye Adios guys!!!!  (if you did not now that is bye in Spanish i know some sparnish)