Death is near?!?!😧

(warening: Lots of blood and fight and gun in this chapter so dont reed if you are not a blood or fight or gun thank yo Last episode walyer came in with a gun in your wedding room and shot someone. Who was it? read on to find out
The gun shot and it hit you. you screemed in pain "ow ow" you sand and Walyer laughed "Y/N you will die now." he was so evil and it hurt you so bad to see that your ex lover Walyer was so evil and crool to you.
The person at the door from last chaptar Pummled walyer to the ground and you were in shock to see it was Hessy with his Warewolf form with his yellow orbs and cutesy ears "Run Y/N i will hold him off" but you were too shocked and hurting and you would not let Jussty die alone.
walyer and Jessy fought rough and walyer had blood everywhere on his self. Jessy was bloody too and he sand "Mr wite i will not let you hurt Y/N and y/N will live even if i die to help" and you were crying in your blood for hessy and your Gunshot you could not stay awake much longer but maybey if you got the Gune...
Wayler didnt have gun anymore because he was fighting with jesey. you crawl to guns and grab it on the floor There was so much blood in it but that is okay.
You taked the gun and cooked it and point it at walyar and you shooted at him and hit him in the sholder. Walyer screamed and was in paint and he started bleeding more but he growled and linged at you knocker the gun out of your hand and you screech. Jussy jumped in front of you to save you and he started pushing Water backwards and to the ground.
Walyer was losing and jussy was winning. Just was about to make the killing bite but then Walyar bit his neck and Juicy screamed. your hart broke for your lover as you saw him crumber. Walyar wit turned into a bat and flyed away do then you Crawl towards your jussy. "oh jussy"
Jessy was crying from the bite but he got up and send "Y/N are you oaky" and you shaked your head no "oh jussy it hurts me bad he hurt me with his gun..." you felt yourself get weakening.
Jussy holded you "Y/N it will be okay you will be okay someday  " but then you heard him say "Y/N try to heal yourself with your powers like you healed me that one time after i fighter with Water!" and you remember you had healings. you let it flow out of yourself and you felt it trying to come so you pushed harder and harder to make it come but you realized it was too late and you were too week and you felt yourself leaving him You could still hear his voice "Y/N stay with me Y/N~~...." and everything went to black. Would Y/N die?! Wood jessy die with Y:N?! Will Y/N heal?!? read next chapter to find out!! bye gise!!