Sole choices...😬..

(warening guns and shotting guns this chapter) Last episode sole and your wedding was Interrupted by Kum wexlar and Sole must choice which one he wants to Mardie?...
You were So in schock This woman knowed sole and had a past? sole looked very scared and he send "Oh plese kim dont do this on my Marrige day..i thot we were in the past" and Kum did not like that. her face got an angry on it. "Sole we love each other and you were the one who Toxiced me in relationships."
Your jaws dripped, no way Sole was toxic! he was the nicest pure person to ever happen to a person. you knowed now that Kum was a manipulative.
Sole got the angers "You alrady have a Boy Friend kim his name is Glan and you should stay with him because you leaved me for Him!!"
Kim got mad "Yep i have boy Friend but he Sucks and i hate him i miss You sole and you are not good for Y/N but you and be are good together because We are poison and i loave you." you would almost crying at her words because you know how that Hartbreak felt from your relationship with jussy, guse, Lalo, walyer, and now Sail.
Kim send to you "Y/N this is crazy i get it but he is not good for you he is very toxic you should not marige him."
You were so torn because sole was the only honest guy in your many of relations. but Kum said he was bad and Kim was a girl so she Knows things so you look at sole and send "How could you lie to me" and sole gasp. "kim is my Ex i dont love her like i love you Y/N"
you were gasped. "Kim wexlar is your ex girl friend?!"
sole frowned and send boldly "She is my ex wife..." and you went crazy "SOLE how could you do this?! this is our Hawaii wedding of wedding days You must choice of a girl right here right now Who do you choose" you said with your vampire powers with one last manifesting of trying to get Sail to love you.. but sole send,
"i choice Kum Sexler."
your hart broke bad right there and you started subbing. "oh sole how could you ever do this to me oh oh why how oh no" you said having a sadness attack.
Kum walked to sole and took your dress and wore it "Im sorry y/N but he is ment to be with me" she send and she looked so buford in the dress and you were so jellus of a pretty woman.
you runned away to your dressing room and your makeup was everywhere on your face. "how could he do this to me" you send to yourself and looked in the mirror on the wall "he was the only guy to ever exist and he broke my harts.."
suddenly you saw a movemeny in the mirrors "Hello Y/N" said a man with an orange jacket and he had a Gun at you. you recommend his ball head and bard imeediatly. It was walyer. "walyar what are you doing here It is my weeding day!" and walyar gined. "you are Not getting married now because of Kum."
How did walyer know about kim sexlat? Then you got hit with realities. "you manipullated sole to choice her!"
Wayler wite laughed like maniacs. "oh Y/N you are So bright" he got closer with his gune. "If I cant have you no Body can." the door to your room opened and a gasp happened then the gun banged Who was shot? Was it Y/N? was it Skinny pete? Was it Wayler Whit? find out next video guys This is a cliff hanging....Bus by guys!!!