The Sole excape!?😮

(Sorry for no updates i have been Flu) Last chaptar Lola pointed guns at sole head and you were Hartbrocken. Lolo laugh at you and send "dawn Hector and sent me to get you Because he knowed Guse would come to you and he want to kill Guse but Dawn hector brainwashed guse." you were so shocked How could this happen?! you had to get out of here But sole was at the gunpoint so What was going to happen? maybe if you used your Seduce powers on laylo again...You decided to use them and Lola was instant under the spells. "Lola you do Not have to do this because Dawn hector just want to useing you". Lalo looked very controversial and then he put his guns down "You are right Y/N This is crazy What about the baby I am so sorry" and your core dropped because you Hated seeing Lako sad and you know it was sad for him but you Had to save your Crush sole so You walk to Laylo and gently take his Guns and say "It is okay lalo" and he was Under your spell. Suddenly you point the gun at him and sand "I am sorry lola but you Threataned my Sole and we have to leave now The baby will be okay but now I must go" you sand as you back away with sole and Mime. Lola looks like he is utter shocking. "Y/N how can you Do this get back here no no no" lola screemed as you left to the door and you runned with sole and Mile. "Where to going now?" you asked at Dole and mike and sole send "We are going far away where nobody will find us Just you and me Y/N" so Fast forward to at soles house you are packing and you are with sole. "What are we going" you send to Sole but sole does not respond She must be hiding something. "sole Please tell me" you send but he just grabs a Sootcase and leaves to the door "Come on Y/N " he send ignoring your sentences Why was he being so suspishus?!? You know somewhere is wrong so you send "Sole i am not leafing with you unless you tell me what is going on." you send. Sternery. and Sole meeted at your eyes. "Y/N plase just trust in me I promise i will explain when it is time" and you Sigh and send "can i Bathroom in use please?" and sole nods at your question. you Enter that bathroom and sit down on toilets but you see the pregnacy test on the counter But the positive line is gone?!? How can this be You stand up at the toilet and go to the pregnicy test and then you see a Blood next to it and your core Dropped with chills. Where did the bloods come from?!? were Y/N going to heve her a baby?!? was Soul faking the test?!!?! Place suggests and predicters in the comments i know i have been gone So long but i am back now and i am here. So Yeah guys this may have been a Borning episode But the next chapters will be So craizey so find out next video Bye bie guys!!!!!!