The Wedding?!?💔

Guys i am So So sorry i have been in school it has been very chaotic. And scareying. Many meeting have happened and it so much work 😪Last episode sole asked to Hawaii and Mary you?!?
You were so in shock Sole wanted maridge?!?! you did not know How to decide for sole and Sole locked on you "Y/N i rally care four you. will you plese mary with me?" and you send "oh sole Oh oh Yes!" you truly wanted to be with sole He was your'e one and only. You had to start pack for your bags now,! you could not wait for the wedging. you kised sole and stand from the bed. "lets go now sole!" The Hawaii eventually came and then it was the day of weddings. You had picked the best dress of all times in the store Hawaii, store of dresses. it was So gorgous and you knowed sole would want to Kiss you all night after he seen you in it. As you buyed a dress you saw a pretty blond woman and she was so pretty and she had a skirt and shirt on with shoes and hair in a tail. you thought she was so pretty and then yoh left. Pretty soon the wedding was come. you get ready in your room pudding on your make up and then you looked at your self in the dress of prettyness. you could not believe this day was existed for you to Maridge with your sole and you began to walk down the ile of the wedding. sole was there and looking pround and maybe he was even..Crying a little bit?! you never saw sole cry so cutely and you almost cryed to. you arrived at the Wedding and held a hand with sole and then the Preecher began to said to sole "Do you take this loffly wedding to your Y/N?"  and sole send proudly "Yes i am proud to say Yes to my Y/N" and you think you starting to cry at his words. the Preecher begined to say to you "Do you take this Sole as your loffly husband of love?" and you bloshed It was so   beautifully. "Yes i love sole with my hart" you send out loud. The preaker then send "Do you audience have any objections to say no?" and there was silentce.But. then a voice came out "I Object" send a pretty woman voice. You looked to the pretty woman voice and it was The lady from the dress shop, Store of dresses?!? sole looked so Pale and scared and he send with scared voices "Kim sexler? " and you were so shocked. WHO was kum?! how could she be at the wedding?! How dose Sail know her?!? Was the wedding going to call off?!!? Reed next video to find out Bye bye gise!!!