1

I want him-

{BDSM Abuse ⚠️ Trigger Warning}

A loud tired panting noise came from the young man that who came for the 4th time tonight. His body was full of sweat while he was covered in red marks on his skin. A tall handsome man put down his whip as he sat on the bed and took out one last cigarette from his pack.

"I-I can't do this anymore. I'm so weak and sore. P-Please just let me go home your Highness." The young boy whimper as tears filled his eyes.

The tall handsome man puffed out smoke out of his mouth as he turned at the chained boy who was still hanging.

"You were no fun as you told me you were good at this. You promised you could satisfy my needs!"

"Please Khun Vegas....I-I can't continue." The boy started to cry as he pleaded and wanted to go home.

Vegas stood up from the bed as he walked towards the young man. He smirked as he grabbed under his jawline. The young boy was forced to look up in fear.

"You were a disappointment and you know what happens when people disappoint me, right?" Vegas arched an eye brow.

"S-Spare me.."

Vegas frowned as he had enough of this pathetic excuses of a pleasure escort that he found at the club bar. He was informed that he was the best boy to give you so fun but Vegas was not impressed.

He was nothing but all talk and overall a cry baby.

Vegas snapped as he quickly grabbed the whip off the ground and violently spanked the young escort boy's asscheek 20 times for lying to him and failing to satisfy him. The young man cried and scream in pain in agony of this torture. After Vegas was done, he dropped the whip and released the boy out of the chains.

The young man dropped to his knees shaking and wounded from his abused.

"Pathetic, grab your shit and leave my palace right now before I decide to do something much worse to you." Vegas threatened the and the young man quickly found his clothes and left, without even putting on his clothes.

He rather walk out naked  then to get punish worse than what he received.

Vegas grabbed his rob from the rack as he walked outside his pleasure room to wave in a guard.

"Get the maids to clean my room immediately and the get another maid to prepare my bath in the next 15 minutes in my bedroom." Vegas instructed the guard and he nodded and went to do what he was told.

Vegas strut to his little brothers room to tell him goodnight before he takes his bath. Macau was sitting on his bed with a book in his hand. Vegas walked in as he smiled at his brother.

"Are you done with your fun Hia?" Macau asked without even looking at his older brother.

Vegas smirked as he sat down at the edge of his brothers bed.

"It wasn't fun at all." Vegas admitted.

"Hia, I saw how you treated that last escort. He ran down the hallways naked and scared for his life. You're so merciless." Macau complains about his brother's way.

Vegas petted his little brothers head.

"I have to study Hia. Can I be left alone please?" Macau told his brother and Vegas understood as he stood up from his bed.

He told his brother Goodnight and left his room like he asked. Vegas walked to his bedroom to take his bath that his maid had made for him. He sat in the tub as he soaked his body with flower peddlers that were spread across the tub.

Vegas closed his eyes as he recalled his fathers last words to him just a few weeks ago.

'If you're not ruthless, you will never be king.'

Those words played in Vegas's head all week and that's how he is going to stand by. Show no mercy and show no pity. To be a king you have to be ruthless.
But even Vegas himself hates the way he treats people he can't stop or he will never rule over his family.

Unlike his cousins from the main family who have already ruled over the country for years.

__

Vegas walked across the hallways to his throne room. He had work to do and it needs to be sorted out. The guards bow down as Vegas immediately walked pass them and sat on his throne.

"The reports that I need. What family owes me money this month?" Vegas asked as he looks at debt collector that they hired.

"The Saengtham's family has missed six months of rent your Highness." The debt collector mentioned which made Vegas very upset.

This same damn family has not payed nothing.

Vegas is tired of giving them time and time again but they aren't paying. Vegas will not wait another month as he sought to teach this family a lesson they will never forget. They must pay and they will pay with everything they have.

Vegas sat up from the throne and called the guard to get the car ready for the destination of the Saengtham family house. He never goes into town for deal with debt but this time he plans to handle the situation his way.

The neighbor was filled with commoners and every commoner stood there shock. They never thought the they would see the presence of the devil prince of the minor family. Vegas stood in front of the Saengtham family house and had the guards bang on the door loud and hard.

The door creek open as an eyeball peep through the door to reveal a old gray man with barley any hair on his head. Vegas looked at the man with stern eyes. The gray old man knew exactly who was at his door step as his eyes matches the same one on the news paper.

Prince Vegas Theerapanyakul from the minor family.

"How May I help you today your highness?" The old man asked the prince.

Vegas sudden snapped as he grabbed the old man's neck with his hands, choking the man with no mercy.

"You're late with your rent money. I have given six months and you still haven't payed me. I'm getting really impatient with you Mr. Saengtham." Vegas said as he was choking the old man half to death.

"P-Please I'll give you anything y-you want." Mr. Saengtham said as he could barley form a sentence.

Vegas walked inside the house as he looked around at the pathetic worthless scenery of a house. Nothing in this house is worth anything to him. So how can this man possibly give him anything.

Vegas scan his eyes more until he came across a photo of a young beautiful boy with a smile that could warm anyones heart and dimples that can soften any heart. Vegas grabbed the photo as he smirked mischievously at it.

'He looked absolutely stunning'

"Is this your son?" Vegas asked the old man with gray hair.

"Y-Yes, he's my son Pete." The old man admitted.

'Even his name is beautiful.'

"Where is he now?" Vegas asked the old man one more time.

"H-He's....at work right now."

"I want him. I want your son. You said you would give me anything right? If it's not money, I want your son." Vegas stated and the old man nodded quickly at the prince request.

Vegas let go of the mans throat but not beside he punches the old man to the ground. Mr. Saengtham was completely terrified and was shaking in fear of the prince.

Mr. Saengtham already have a bloody lip and bused head with blood coming out of it.

"Bring your son to me in the next 24 hours. If not, I'll kill you and the rest of the fucking family." Vegas said lastly before he left the house.

Mr. Saengtham broke down in tears as he didn't know what else to do. Money has been super tight, food is barley on the table, and he just made the biggest mistake of his life.

Mr. Saengtham love his son to death but he just sold his son to the most ruthless prince in town.

How will his son react to this news that he will have to owner by the devil prince?