18

Crave me-

After their last encounter a few days ago, Pete won't deny that he missed Vegas. Pete's wrapped his arms around Vegas's neck as the prince went to work as he licked and sucked on Pete's nipples.

He moaned as he head was pressed on the wall tiles.

"You like that don't you." Vegas said as he flicked his tongue on one of Pete's nipple.

Pete yelps but he smirked.

"I love it." He comment and Vegas continues to leave his love marks all over Pete.

He loves marking his darling as it symbolizes that Pete is all his and no one can take him away from him. The temperature was getting even more hotter and it's combined from the steam from the shower. Pete darted his eyes below as he licked his lips.

"Vegas, I want to try something."

"What is it love?"

"You've pleased me so let me please you." Pete said and Vegas unwrapped Pete legs from around him.

Pete got on both knees as he looked up at the Prince. Vegas was shock and he wasn't sure if Pete was up for this. Pete stared at the prince's cock in clear view as he big shaft just stares in his face. He grabbed ahold of it in his hands as he started to grip it firmly as he played with it.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I won't hold back." Vegas asked as he warned Pete.

"I'm ready your majesty. I want it." Pete said as he licked just the tip.

Vegas immediately had his eyes rolling as he felt Pete's warm tongue licking his throbbing cock. Pete teased as he heard groans from the princes mouth.

"You're playing a dangerous game love. I'll punish you if you continue to tease me like this." Vegas warned but deep down he can't wait to have Pete fuck him with his mouth.

The prince could already imagine it and he is so excited for it.

Pete moves his wet tongue just licking from the top to the base wets it more before he open his mouth to take the tip in his mouth. Pete sucks and licks the pre-cum that was leaking a from the Prince. The prince doesn't know doesn't know why he is feel so much sensation and Pete is barley doing anything just yet.

The prince feels like he could cum just at the mere sight of Pete but he wanted to enjoy this so he is trying to keep it in.

Vegas felt his breathing becoming fast and it felt like his heart was beating in his throat when Pete takes Vegas's cock deeper into his mouth while he swirl his tongue around his shaft. The prince has had many blowjobs from escorts but none like this. Pete was doing such a good job for his first time.

Pete stares up at the prince and Vegas take the back of his head to thrust his cock deeper into the Pete and it hits the back of his throat. The prince felt so much sensation as he was lost in the feeling and felt himself getting close to the edge. The tears were running down Pete's as Vegas came hard into his mouth.

Pete swallow every drop as a plop sound echoed through the bathroom. Vegas lifted up Pete as he saw cum just at the side of Pete's lip. Pete felt it as he brought his thumb to his lip as he sucked the cum off his thumb.

The prince stared as he has never seen this hot sexy side of Pete. He loved it

"Did I please you well your Majesty?" Pete asked.

Vegas didn't reply but he turned Pete over to the shower glass as he roughly plated Pete's face onto it. The prince's breath tickled Pete, making the boy chuckle.

"You fucking drive me so crazy darling."

The prince readied himself as he roughly inserted his cock into Pete without warning him. Vegas couldn't take it anymore. He needed Pete now and this is what Pete wanted.

Pete screamed in shock as his mouth opened wide at how deep Vegas was in him. The prince smirked as this is what Pete wanted and was asking for. Vegas moved himself in and out of Pete fast and hard as heavy grunts was flooded into Pete's ear.

A hand banged on the glass as Pete tried to moved his hand around trying to find something to hold onto as Vegas was pounding him hard. Pete moaned but it was muffled as his mouth was on the glass.

Vegas pulled his cock out as he turned Pete around as he wanted to look at his beautiful face. The prince lifted Pete back up as had legs wrapped around his waist.

Vegas grabbed ahold of his cock as he inserted it back inside Pete as drill his cock inside Pete, making his body jerk up and down from the position. Pete moans become wild as Vegas hits his sweet spot over and over.

"Don't stop..........I'm so close!"

"Let it out love."

Pete cum and he landed all over both men stomach but he was quickly wash away from the water in the shower. Vegas slowed his pace as he safety drop Pete down.

The prince roamed his hands all over Pete as the two men decided to finally shower. They both clean each other as Pete's body was pressed against the prince. Vegas was scrubbing Pete back while Pete just closed his eyes to just take in Vegas's scent.

__
The two boys were preparing for bed and Pete rested his head onto Vegas chest as he listens to his steady heart beat. Pete is just glad that it is warm.

"Did you enjoy your time with your parents?" Vegas suddenly asked him. Which Pete eyes widened.

"It was....great. They were happy to see me." Pete admitted.

"I'm glad you enjoy your time. I could grant you anytime to see them if you like?  I never want you to be   unhappy." The prince said as he granted Pete that wish.

Pete should be happy but every time he thinks about his parents he thinks about the way he hurt Arm. The prince knows exactly what happened at his parents how a few days ago.

Phillip informed him of everything and he knew that Pete's ex fiancé showed up at his parents house but Vegas hopes Pete's knows that if Pete is planning on cheating on him, a gruesome punishment awaits him.

Little did Pete know.