17

Am I a monster-

The two days have passed and the Prince of the minor family was returning home. News about King Gun being found and dead was the talk of the town. The coronation date was set and Vegas was going to be crown king.

Pete lay in bed just thinking about Kinn's words.

"A Queen? I'm not even a leader." Pete said to himself.

The bedroom door bursted open as it scared Pete and distracting him from his thoughts. Vegas has returned and instantly Pete climbs off the bed.

"Your Majesty, you're back." Pete spoke as Vegas stood right in front of him.

"Ai Pete, we have to move out." The Prince suddenly told Pete.

"We are? Why?"

"Macau is taking over my position as Prince of the minor family. Before he was just Macau who was the second Prince in line. Now that my father is dead, I have to move into his huge Palace and.......it's just outside the town." The Prince explain and Pete gets it somewhat. "We leave at sunset and I'm having all the maids and a few guards pack whatever we need." Vegas said lastly and then he walk away as he took off his royal robe.

The Prince sighs heavily as he approaches the bathroom. Pete noticed Vegas expression on his face. Pete looked a bit worried as he followed the prince to the bathroom as he walks behind him. Vegas was already shirtless as he stared at himself in the mirror.

"Vegas,"Pete called at to him. "Are you okay?" He asked him.

"Ai Pete, do you think I'm ready to be king?" Vegas suddenly asked.

"I'm......not sure." Pete answered honestly.

"I want to be a good king but my father's last words kept repeating in my mind for months. Maybe being ruthless will make everyone take me seriously." Vegas said as he came with a conclusion.

Pete shook his head no as he touched Vegas's shoulder with his hand.

"You don't have to listen to your father anymore. You're dad met his end because he choose the way he lived. You can change Vegas. I know you can." Pete tried to encourage.

Vegas closed his eyes as he prepared for what he is going to say.

"My dad didn't die by an enemy. I killed him." Vegas admitted and Pete took a step back.

"Y-You what?" Pete stutter in disbelief.

"I killed him after he confessed a few months ago that he murdered my mother. So I shot him and tossed his body in a lake and I never told anyone since. No one knew it was me other than Phillip. I haven't even told Macau yet."

"That's why you said Phillip was your most trusted guard." Pete finally understands why Vegas trusts Phillip more than anyone else.

"I didn't want to kill him but he knew I would come for him if he told me he killed my mother. This was all his plan to make me more ruthless. After my dad took my hand and force me to pull the trigger, I had Phillip toss his body in the lake. To make it seem like my father was still alive, I wrote letters in his place to make it seem like he was still alive and still on his mission but he was found and I couldn't keep it up." Vegas admitted the entire story.

Vegas released his tears as he kept that secret in for so long. The prince crotch to his knees as he has already accomplished all his fathers dirty work and now he will be known as the devil king when he is crowned.

Pete crotched down in front of Vegas as he brought him in to a tight hug.

"I'm a monster Pete. I killed my own father. I became what he always wanted me to be." Vegas cried even more as he let out all of his tear.

"You're not a monster Vegas. I know you're not." Pete comforted the prince has he rubbed Vegas back softly.

All these new information that Pete was told is all too much to take in. He was told many things but this one has to be the icing on the cake.

"Stand up and take a shower. You've been gone for a couple of days so you must want to get clean and freshen up." Pete said as he helped Vegas stand on his own two feet again.

Pete turned his body around and proceed to walk out of the bathroom.

"Wait! I don't want to shower alone. Shower with me Pete, please." Vegas pleaded as he stoped Pete in his tracks.

Pete turned around and accepted as he nodded his head at the Prince. He must have forgotten that he must bathe with the prince. Vegas slowly walked up to Pete as he slipped his hands into Pete's pants as he slide them off.

The princes hands were wilding roaming Pete ass as he smirked and leaned closer to Pete's ear.

"How badly you missed me?" The Prince whisper in Pete ear making the not shiver.

Vegas bit his earlobe as he caused Pete to moan softly. The prince is waiting for Pete to answer him as he missed Pete so much that he was away. They were times he wanted to just end this mission and go back to his Pete right now.

"I missed you a lot your Majesty." Pete admitted as Vegas licked the side of Pete's ear. Making the young boy go crazy.

Pete felt like his soul just left his body as the prince's actions always seem to surprise him.

"What did you miss about me? My hands roaming all over your body, my lips kissing every inch of your body, my tongue pleasuring that beautiful pink asshole, or me fucking you until you can't get enough of me?" Vegas questions his beautiful Pete. Who face is already blushed pink.

"All of it. I missed all of it your majesty." Pete answered and that's what the prince loved to hear.

Vegas eyes darkened as he tore off Pete shirt like an animal. He lifted up Pete as Pete legs were wrapped around the prince's naked body. A smile creeped onto Pete face as he was exited.

Vegas slammed Pete's back onto the cold title wall making a huge bang impact. The prince feel the wall until he felt the handle to turn on the water. The water flowed down on both men as they were both getting wet.

They both kissed roughly and passionately as the two were acting like they haven't felt each other in years. They are both not sure who wants each other more. The two men release the kiss to catch their breaths.

Pete placed his hand onto the princes chin as he looked at in seductively.

"You crave me Vegas?" Pete asked as he knew the answer was quite obvious.

Vegas smirked as he smacked Pete ass hard, making the boy yelp but Pete loved it as he smiled.

"I crave you more than anything in this world my darling." The prince replied.

"Then fuck me your Majesty. Fuck me so hard until I can't take it."

A/N part two in the next chapter 😏