13

I want your body and heart-

The two pairs didn't waste time getting into bed. Pete was already naked underneath the Prince as Vegas went to work on pleased his darling like he plans to do. The prince brought his lips all over Pete's stomach and lower abdomen as he is kissed and licked around. He brought his hand as he firmly grip and punched Pete's nipples, making the boy yelp in pain.

But Pete loved it.

"I love your body Pete. I love how it respond to me whenever I touch it." Vegas said in a low husky voice.

He grabbed ahold of Pete's already hard and sensitive cock in his hand as he kissed the tip of the head and licked the sensitive head dangerously slow. Pete shivered in sensation as he watched Vegas just teasing his head.

The prince suddenly lifted both of Pete's legs up, exposing Pete's pink pretty little hole. Vegas placed his longest finger in his mouth as he wet it and started to rub the outside of Pete's asshole.

This entire time the prince has been teasing his beautiful lover as he wanted to hear him beg him. Pete doesn't know how long he could withstand this.

"Tell me what you want Pete. I won't do it unless you tell me darling." Vegas smirked as he teasing barley push in his finger in and out of Pete.

"Your Majesty please....."

"Call me Vegas love. Not Majesty"

"V-Vegas.....please me" Pete begged and Vegas felt happy that he won over Pete.

Vegas had lifted Pete's leg all the way to Pete's shoulders, demonstrating his flexibility. Vegas leaned as he licked his warm tongue against Pete's hole. The Prince swirl his tongue in a circular motion making Pete a moaning mess as Vegas's tongue pleasures him.

Vegas added his long finger as inside Pete while he still wanted to taste him. The prince released his finger from Pete's hole as he wanted to kiss him on the lips. Pete wrapped his arms around Vegas's shoulder as he brought him closer.

"You're so sexy." Vegas said in between the kiss.

"Fuck me now Vegas. I'm ready for you." Pete whispered as he desperately wants Vegas inside him.

"As you wish darling." Vegas smirked as he pushed his large shaft inside Pete.

While they both stare at each other intensely. Pete opened his mouth slightly as he felt Vegas shoving his cock in slowly as it hit his prostate.

It pained Pete but he loved it.

Vegas kissed Pete roughly on the lips as he moved his hips hard in one thrust, having Pete's entire body convulsed. The prince moved his hips in a face pace as  he lowered his wet mouth into Pete's nipples and Pete groans when Vegas bites it.

The prince buried his himself into the crock of Pete's neck as he sucked and marked him, giving him a hickey that is almost purple. Vegas looked at Pete in a delicious way as Pete hit bottom lip. Vegas loved how Pete looked as he slam his cock in harder as Pete's body flexes and he screams out, toes curled and his fingers clutching the bed sheets.

"Wegath....." Pete said as he sounded like he was gasping for air.

That same fucking name Pete gives him sounded so sexy as he drove the Prince crazy. Vegas started to move aggressively into Pete, his tight walls clenched onto the Vegas as he felt on cloud nine.

Vegas lifted Pete's hips to go more deeper inside of him as a loud gasp escape from Pete while I moan in pleasure.

"Y-Yes! Oh My....Fuck!" Pete yelled

Vegas pushed in and out of Pete while still looking at his contorted face. Vegas loved it as he saw Pete's mouth opened and drool running down his chin while he screams and moans for me.

"You feel so fucking good Pete. I can't get enough of you."

"More harder p-please!"

The prince did what his darling told him as he slam his hips against Pete as the sounded of their skin slapping together takes over the whole bedroom, bouncing off the walls with Pete's screams and moans in pleasure.

Pete's walls are so tight and Vegas felt he's felt trapped inside of Pete. Pete fingers were digging so hard into Vegas's back as he never felt this good before durning their last sex. The sweat was rolling down their faces and Vegas thought that Pete's sweat shone like diamonds to him.

Everything about Pete was just perfect.

Vegas kept ramming into Pete harder and faster until he finally reached his prostate.

"I'm so close Wegath"

"Me....me to." Vegas movements grew irregular, his pace quickens when he is almost at his max

Vegas takes Pete's cock in his hand in a tight grip as he started to jerk him off Pete came as he yelled in as he was having a hard orgasm. Vegas thrusted once more as he cum filled inside of Pete's hole.

The prince takes a huge breath as he hovers over Pete. Pete was still catching his breath as the prince thought he was going to hyperventilate as his breathing sounded out of control. Vegas took his cock out slowly as he laid beside Pete.

"Are.....Are you alright my love?" The princes asked as he himself was still out of breath.

"Wow." Pete smiled as he enjoyed the sex they had.

Pete was excited and thrilled as it felt so great. The prince smirked as he brought Pete close to his chest to cuddle. Pete still enjoyed the warmth of the Prince as he could get use to it.

The prince kissed the top of Pete's head as he petted his hair.

"Ai Pete, tomorrow I will allow you to see your parents." The prince suddenly said which made Pete lift his head a bit to see if the prince was lying or kidding.

"Are you serious?" Pete asked.

"I am. You deserve to see them. I'll have Phillip protect you and you can take the carriage if you want to go shopping or get something through the town. I'll lend you money." The prince promised and it all seemed too good to be true.

Pete suddenly leaned down as he was the one to kiss the prince first, catching Vegas off guard.

"Thank you your Majesty......." Pete said as he smiled at the prince. "Thank you Vegas." Pete said his name and that made the prince smile.

He really loved when Pete says his name.