7

Tamed the devil-

Pete woke up with a soft robe on his body. He was laying against the prince's chest while Vegas was shirtless but he had boxers. Pete only just realized what he had done last night.

He slept with the Prince.

Pete yawned as he tired to stand up from the bed but Vegas pulled Pete back to his chest.

"And where do you think you're going?" Vegas question Pete.

"Your Majesty.......I was just trying to get cleaned. I'm filthy." Pete admitted.

"We bathe together now Pete. You never have to bathe alone." The Prince stated and Pete slowly nodded his head in agreement.

"Of course your majesty."

Pete really felt sticky and he wished he could shower by himself. Not to mention he is extremely hungry as he felt he didn't eat at all yesterday. Vegas has never met such a man who could last with him. Vegas thought he was the animal that could last a few rounds but he felt Pete could go on more and didn't want it to end.

But now all of a sudden Pete wants to separate. Not on Vegas's watch.

"Your Majesty, I feel.....we shouldn't cuddle right now. It's to early to be intimate in the morning." Pete tried to say as he is doing every possible way to not get loss in the warmth of the prince's chest.

Vegas's chest has been Pete's pillow for quite some time here.

"Oh really? It wasn't a problem when you were asking for more and more and couldn't stop cumming. You're the reason why I'm all messy Pete." Vegas reminded the night which Pete tried so hard not to reminisce.

Pete couldn't believe how many times he asked for more but every time when Vegas fucked him hard, it was like a addiction.

A addiction he fears he will keep having for a long time.

Vegas smirked as he could see the red cheeks growing on Pete's face. He didn't mind the so many rounds last night. He would gladly do it again.

"Alright my darling, you're clearly not comfortable laying beside me. I will have mercy and let you shower alone." Vegas told Pete and Pete felt a hint of relief.

A private shower is all he wanted. The prince could have him after that.

"Thank you your Majesty."

Pete stood up for the first time and felt the pain in his legs. His ass was on fire and his back ache. He has never experienced pain like this in his life. Not even the pain that he received as a child when his dad spank him for being a bit bad durning school.

Pete looked in the mirror of the bathroom as he was wearing the prince's robe around him. Pete smelled the robe as it smelled like Vegas and it was so warm and soft around. Pete finally untied the robe as he looked at the horror in front of him.

Pete saw his reflect all covered in purple black bruises all over his neck, body, and legs. When Pete placed his finger on it, it barley hurt but it looks so painful. Pete wondered how did this happen?

He was just only have sex not a battle.

Pete turned his backside as he turned his head to see more of those bruises and his ass showed a hand printed stain. It was a bit red and he recalled that Vegas was mostly slapping and gripping Pete's ass cheeks.

Vegas won't lie that he is favorite place on Pete is his butt.

Pete couldn't stain to watch the horror as he just wanted to get clean. He decided to shower and not take a bath as he didn't want to sit on his ass in the tub which is already in so much pain. Pete turned on the water and scrubbed himself with soap gently.