6

You are my desire-

Vegas and Pete were in the large bath tub together. A bunch of rose pedals were laid around the tub as Pete pressed his back against the princes chest. Pete has never bathe with a man before and he would be lying if he said he wasn't shy. He could feel the princes cock underneath his ass.

This was way too intimate for Pete but he tried to relax. He needed to relax if he was gonna stay here with the Prince from now on.

Vegas grabbed a wash cloth as he squeezed the water all over Pete's chest as he decided to bathe both himself and Pete.

"How do you feel about me Pete?" Vegas suddenly asked. He just wants to know where Pete's head at.

"I....don't know your majesty." Pete admitted honestly.

Pete isn't sure about his feels for the Prince as he doesn't really know him. Just know him by reputation and what he is does. Vegas sighed heavily as he wrapped his arms around Pete's chest, giving him a warm tender hug. Vegas kissed and smelled Pete's shoulders as he takes it in.

"I've never been this gentle to anyone before." Vegas admitted as he continued to kiss Pete's shoulder blades.

Pete closed his eyes as he felt warm and more relaxed. He just lets Vegas hug him and kiss his shoulders. Pete hate to admit it but he enjoyed this kind of moments. Pete loved the soft gentle attention that he is receiving, even if it's from the prince.

"Please be gentle with me your majesty. I promise I will be good." Pete said as Vegas smirked at the way Pete talks to him.

"Good because I punish boys that don't behave. I hope my darling Pete would always be a good boy." Vegas said as he brought his hand under Pete's chin and turned his head towards him.

Pete looked at Vegas's eyes and then his lips repeatedly. Pete noticed the details onto the Vegas's face. Pete noticed the clean after shave on the princes face above his lip. He saw how pink and plush Vegas's lips looked and he wondered if they would feel soft.

"Wanna taste my darling?" Vegas asked as he noticed that Pete face showed curiosity. Vegas knows Pete wants to kiss him so bad.

But Pete just froze as he was caught in the prince's eyes. Vegas leaned as he slowly attached his lips onto Pete. Pete kissed back as he took in the softness of Vegas's lips.

His suspicions were right. Vegas's lips were soft.

Vegas deepened the kiss as he added in his tongue. He roam his hands all over Pete chest in as circular motion just feeling him up. Pete moaned but just slightly as it  signaling Vegas that Pete likes it. Pete barley have kissing experience as he just let Vegas do most of it. Pete would add in his tongue and it would instantly collide with the prince as he tasted the sweet taste of strawberries that he and the princes ate together in the bath tub.

Vegas stop kissing as he took a breather. He smiled into Pete's lips as he watches his prey hungrily.

"I....want more." Pete breathe out and Vegas didn't quite hear.

"Say what you want me dear? Say it." Vegas said and it almost sounded like a plead.

Pete opened his eyes to look at the prince directly.

"I want you your majesty."

Vegas slowly grin and hoist himself up from the tub. He didn't care about the water wetting and soaking up the bathroom floor.

This is his palace after all. So he can do whatever he wanted.

Pete looked shocked but he saw Vegas sticking out his hand out and help Pete get up from the bath tub. Vegas quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around Pete so he doesn't shiver. Vegas grabbed a towel for himself and wrapped it around him.