PUBLISHED UNDER IMMAC PPH

Advance Merry Christmas, Cursers! Good news! Available na po ang physical book ng 'The Mafia Boss Love Interest'. Pwedeng iregalo sa sarili o kahit sino. Check out na po! Thank you!

THE MAFIA BOSS LOVE INTEREST
Author: CUSSMENOT

IMMAC PPH

Price: 450

Book Details:
* 5.5 x 8.25 book size
* 303 pages
* Smooth Light Cream Paper
* Matte Lamination Cover
* with bookmark
* with pin
* with postcard
* with digital Author's Signature

-----------------------------------

BLURB:

Albanian Mafia versus Mexican Cartel.

These two criminal organizations were always aiming hard to be the most powerful and influential Mafia groups around the world.

They fight, murder, and perform criminal activities to prove that they are the most notorious mobster in the underground world.

Being in this field is like being in a continuous war between all of the Mafia groups in the world of criminals.

Until when would it end? Or will it ever end when destiny plays and the cards start to fuck their leader's life?

The Mafia Boss of the Mexican Cartel was obsessed with a college girl.

Unexpectedly, the Mafia Boss of the Albanian Mafia had an affection and amorous with the same girl.

She is a romance writer and she is just an ordinary girl but these two Mafia Bosses want to marry her. Her peaceful life started to got mess up when she met them.

Where did they all meet? And who’s going to win to have her heart?
-----------------------------------

Pabudol na po kayo, Add to cart na this! 🛒

SHOPEE LINK: https://shopee.ph/product/117562192/23013546682/

THANK YOU!