F*ck

We moved across the field and as soon as I got far enough away from team I ducked into the barn, sending a text to wolf.

“They let you come on this mission?” He asked and I shrugged “I could take your wimpy team out in one go” I stepped forward and he gave a signal taking me to my knees and someone zip tied my hands and I was hit over the head.

I woke up and I didn’t feel hurt at all, I don’t even think my hands are tied.

“I have information for you” Wolf spoke taking the bag off my head and removing the rag from my mouth.

“so you take me in as a hostage? Are you fucking crazy?!” I asked and he smiled “just listen to me” he sat down on the other side of the table and I crossed my arms.

“I was out with my crew, we were going to stop this movement of what we assumed to be good, stuff that would get us money. We were going to kill everyone in those truck but they made us a promise, we would make 10x more money than we did and we would be safe” he stopped to make sure I was listening and I nodded “so was this another crime syndicate, or a cartel?” I asked and he held up 2 fingers.

“It was a cartel, they didn’t bag our heads and let us leave the building but I know the way there and I can get us in, I trust you so this is why I wanted to tell you” he finished and I nodded understand.

“can I call my team, I have like three different trackers on me, I’ll tell just Gaz to come, you’ll repeat what you told me and we’ll be on our way” I assured him and he nodded.

After the call, back at base.

“this is all on you, your captain of this mission, if you trust him I do too” Price said and I nodded “this cartel has been on our ass for years, we’ve lost more people that I can count because of them, we have to take them out” I ordered and everyone nodded dispersing.

“You will always be my little angel, no matter you follow in my footsteps or not, your strong, brave, and smart, I love you so much Y/n” my mom kissed my head and gave me a big hug “when will you come back?” I asked and she shook her head.

“I don’t know but hopefully I’ll be back soon” she kissed my head and I smiled up at her.

“you will beat this world, I know you will, when you leave it behind everyone will remember your name, and how good you were to it” she smiled wiping a tear and I nodded.

I wiped my eyes, recalling the memory and splashed cold water on my face.

Someone knocked on my door and I opened it, Ghost was there and I let him in “you almost ready to go?” he asked and I nodded “it’s just hard, but don’t worry, I’ll be fine” I waved it off and looked down.

He cleared his throat and I looked up to see him with open arms, “do it before I change my mind” he’s huffed and I hugged him.

He rubbed my back and kept me close to him, I sniffed “this is the same way my mom died, I don’t know if I’m ready for this Simon” I mumbled and he sat me down on the bed.
“if there is anyone on this taskforce who can do this it’s you, every since you came back from your first mission you changed, for the better, you remind me of a better version of myself and I’m proud of you for that” he punched my arm and I laughed “don’t get sappy on me L.T” I smiled and we left heading to the ship.

At the building.

“They kept us in the basement of the building, there were thousands of others down there, enough to create an army” Wolf said and I cracked my neck “the thing about 141 is we don’t need help, we got this” I moved forward to the two guards at the entrance and took one out while Ghost got the other.

“There’s one on the inside at every door” Wolf informed us and I laughed “Price, the gas” I nodded and he threw a gas bomb and we pulled masks on taking the guards down with knifes and moving to the next floor.

We made it to the top, and we made it to the final door “Gaz, Price, take that door, the rest of you with me” I whispered and I counted down busting through the office door.

The chair spun around and I dropped my gun and knife, my hands shook and my throat felt tight.

"Now, now take a seat, and close your mouth before the flies get it"