Burning flesh

(This chapter literally gets right into it, I could say I’m sorry but I’m not!) TW, TORTURE, SMUT, PRICE BEING A FATHER

You could feel his breath ghost over your exposed skin, his hand squeezed your breast causing you to whimper “alright love, quiet now the team is just down stairs” he whispered starting to slowly thrust into you. You hopelessly grabbed onto his bigger arms and bit down on his shoulder, the taste of blood filled your mouth and he whimpered in your ear.

He held onto you tighter as he came, his grasp made you wonder if he thought you would leave him, you promised you wouldn’t, not again.

He fell onto the bed beside you, he gave you a sweet kiss before cleaning you off.

You opened your eyes to the same dim lights and dingy room with your head on the cement ground, blood coming from your mouth and nose “I wouldn't tell you shit if I did know!” you coughed and the man set your chair back on its legs “you will, eventually” he spoke and you rolled your eyes he lit what seemed to be one of those torches and held it up to your face, he brought a knife up and started to heat it until it burned red “get used to the smell of burning flesh” he brought the hot knife to your face and started to cut.

24 hours earlier.

“we have two leads on where Alex could have gone” Price explained, Laswell was safe, Alex was missing, again. Price split the team into two, Ghosts team and your team, Ghost had Price and Alejandro, you had Soap and Gaz.

You split off to get ready and Ghost came up to your shared room “are you sure you don’t want to be on my team?” he asked wrapping his hands around your waist, he had to have been craned down at an awkward angle to have his head in your neck “Simon, love, I can protect myself, you know this” you whispered and he turned my to face him “yeah?” he questioned with a smirk and you smiled “oh yeah, I can do more than just protect myself” you whispered in his ear and he kissed you, his hands moving under your shirt “Ghost, do you have any eye paint?” Alejandro asked rounding the corner “Oh, mierda! Sorry for interrupting” Alejandro was quick to apologize and leave shutting the door back, ghost pulled away from me and grabbed a can of eye paint from the bathroom sliding it under the door.

When Simon turned back you were putting your shirt back on “we’re not finish” he whispered walking over, his hips had a slight away to them and you smiled “then get over here big boy, finish it” you whispered and he kissed you again.

You could feel his breath ghost over your exposed skin, his hand squeezed your breast causing you to whimper “alright love, quiet now the team is just down stairs” he whispered starting to slowly thrust into you. You hopelessly grabbed onto his bigger arms and bit down on his shoulder, the taste of blood filled your mouth and he whimpered in your ear.

He held onto you tighter as he came, his grasp made you wonder if he thought you would leave him, you promised you wouldn’t, not again.

9 hours ago.

You had abandoned the car to seem less conspicuous, Soap and Gaz close behind you as you moved into the base. You his in a small room and talked out the plan “this is where they keep prisoners, this is where they would be keeping Alex” you explained and the boys nodded “then we’ll check every room, we will find him, I promise” Soap put a hand on your shoulder and Gaz did the same.

The three of you nodded and moved to the prisoners building, you went in clearing each room and you went, most of the people in the rooms were dead, the skin still warm to the touch, you heard Alex yell, he seemed to be yelling from a speaker system so you moved to the closest room you could, the other two boys going into separate rooms, the door shut and you quickly turned, the but of a gun hitting you first.

5 hours ago.

You woke up and your mind went to Soap and Gaz, to Alex, was he trying to warn you? You noticed the restraints keeping you tied to the chair, they were tight, the rope dug into your wrist with every movement.

Then you saw the camera in front of you, the red light blinking “what is this?” you asked and the man who you guessed hit you approached you. “you can’t do this, my team with be here to kill you any minute!” you yelled and he delivered a blow to your stomach “it’s been four hours and no one is here to save you yet, Ill admit it took you longer to wake up then those friends of yours” by the mention of the boys, your boys, a motherly instinct you didn’t know you had kicked and you tried even harder to tear the rope “if you touch them I’ll kill you!” you yelled and he delivered more blows to your face and body “not if I kill you first”.

Current time.

His hand was softly tapping your cheek to wake you, you could feel the warm blood coming from parts that he cut when the knife cooled down “last time I’ll ask you, where is Markov?” the man asked and you broke, tears started to pour from your eyes and you shook your head rapidly, “I don’t know, I’m begging you, please!” you yelled and he took the reheated knife and took the cut from your forehead to your cheek, going over it again, after the go over he took it across your nose and curved it up near your eye before it started to cool. If the boys could hear you sobbing and screaming, they would be scared for you by now.

The lights cut and the camera light kept blinking, the door opened and shut, you assumed the guy left, your head rolled back and you immediately regretted it, instead you tilted it to the side to hopefully drain the blood out of your nose and mouth.

You barely noticed as the lights cut back on, your eyes half-lidded, your face blood stained, and the rough bloody rope around your wrists. You also barely noticed Price trying to get your attention “stay with me kid, I got you”