the visit

You had been fading in and out of consciousness, it was a fear to the doctors that the internal bleeding hadn’t stopped.

“Si, it hurts, really bad” you had your stomach in your hand and you were starting to caught blood again.

A doctor came in and rushed you away to get an x-ray, the results were not good.

Blood was filling your lungs, a broken ribs punctured one of them.

Simon didn’t want to loose you, you were all he had “Si, baby I don’t want to leave you but there’s nothing they can do” you whispered kissing his hand “give me one last kiss before I have to leave you” you whispered and he gave you one last kiss.

“Promise me you don’t close yourself away” you made him promise, blood started to come from your mouth more and you were wheezing pretty bad, he couldn’t do anything except hold your hand.

Weeks later.

This was a funeral nobody wanted to go to, Soap, Price, and Simon were on one side while Gaz and Alex were in the other side.

Simon watched as your casket was lowered and he couldn’t watch it happened.

He stormed off to sit in a car, he was holding your stupid dog tags in his hand, something he never wanted to hold.

He knew this was it for you and him but he didn’t want that, nobody wanted that for either of you but it’s what was set in stone to happen.