To do

Everything was in flashes, you were lifted into the helicopter, cloth was being dabbed on your face, you were stripped of the little gear you had left, you lost your shirt and they replaced it with a hospital
gown at one point.

When you woke up, you saw the whole team sitting in the room, you don’t know how long it had been but you did know that your face hurt.

“Price?” you questioned and he looked up at you, he walked over slow and smiled “where’s Si?” you asked “we didn’t allow him in here, we wanted to know if you wanted him in here, if you wanted him to see you?” he asked and you reached up to touch your face, it felt puffy, you could feel the stitches holding what was torn together “can I see my face?” you asked and Price handed you a mirror, he softly held one of your hands.

You didn’t know what to think or do, you looked so different, so bad.

Ghost had cuts, and some scars but it was better than you, you couldn’t recognize your own face. The mirror dropped from your hands and shattered on the floor, you let out a sob “it won’t be swollen for long, before you know it you’ll be back to normal” Soap smiled sitting the the bed beside you “you think that’s the reason, because of a little swelling? I don’t look like myself, I look like something little kids would be scared of! I look like a belong in street fighter! Johnny I’m a monster!” you yelled and he grabbed a box from Gaz.

“Ghost said it would help for the healing phase and for looking in mirrors, he told me you know how he felt, he also said he’d know how you would react and he’s sorry” he held the box out to me and you opened it, that son of a bitch. He got you a mask to match his, a skull stitched into it just as bad as his “you can bring him in, but I want to talk to him alone” I huffed slipping
the mask on my face.

You couldn’t tell if he was angry or relived, if he wanted to hug or hit you for being that stupid. “your awake” he huffed and you smiled at him “I smiled, I forgot you can’t see that” he could tell the shameless way your turned to look at your hands.

“I’m not mad this happened, I’m proud of you” he say beside you and you looked at him “you did it for your team, your men, and that shows just how brave you can be” he whispered and you smiled “am I ok to leave?” I asked and he nodded.

The boys were outside, including Alex who you ran up to hug “your alive!” he smiled and you laughed “I could say the same to you” he laughed and you stepped away “your not allowed out of these walls by yourself, understood?” you asked and he nodded. “The mask suits you” Price smiled and you hugged him.

Recap of the last few months

1. You were manipulated into thinking you were the daughter of Markov (and you stupidly believe it)

2. You had ran away then proceeded to join the same group you ran from again.

3. You got lured into a trap and got some damage done.

4. You were going to put an end to this for once and for all, no matter if you died or not.