Transcendent Bliss

Transcendent Bliss

‘Guess who?’ Aria’s eyes were suddenly covered from behind. She smiled. She knew exactly who it was. She turned around and embraced Valerie affectionately. Aria hadn’t seen her in two days, she had been worried.

‘Have you been kissing boys,’ asked Valerie curiously, ‘or girls?’ Aria blushed as Valerie studied her expression carefully. There was something so pure about her, a quality Valerie had never noticed before and certainly never appreciated. ‘No actually, I haven’t been kissing anyone,’ replied Aria, ‘and you?’ ‘All night long,’ answered Valerie as she glanced away. ‘I’m dead tired,’ she added menacingly.

The taste of fresh blood was everywhere in the club and Valerie found it difficult to concentrate. There was a tall blond man posing by the dance floor. He was handsome, he was wearing a tight black shirt that covered his muscular frame and Valerie was almost overcome by her desire to rip it from his body and tear into his flesh.

There was a lonely boy sitting awkwardly by himself in the corner, invisible to everyone but her. She noticed everything. He looked meek and pathetic but for a moment she considered taking him with her into the toilets, rewarding him with some kind of sexual treat and then killing him in a fit of rage and fury. Power flowed through her body. She felt unstoppable.

‘Hey where’ve you been lately?’ asked Aria, capturing Valerie’s attention and her lustful gaze. ‘I’ve tried calling you a few times but you never answered?’ She was so pretty, so innocent and Valerie decided that her blood was the most appetizing of all. Was it because she knew her intimately? Maybe. Was it because Aria was still a virgin? Perhaps… but one thing was clear, Valerie wanted her.

‘Stop being so boring,’ said Valerie coldly, ‘you’re young, you look beautiful, you should live in the moment.’ Aria was surprised. She could tell something was different and it was strangely unsettling.

‘What’s up with you?’ she asked. ‘You’re acting so weird!’ Valerie smiled as she watched Aria take another sip of her mojito. It looked cool and refreshing against her luscious red lips. Valerie felt like she was high on drugs with every sense, every pleasure, heightened beyond control.

‘You have nice lips,’ said Valerie slowly as she focused on them. She knew Aria still wanted her. Valerie watched as Aria’s expression froze. She was nervous, in shock and her heart raced. ‘So are…’ replied Aria with hesitation and doubt, ‘so are yours… the purple is…’ Aria stopped. Valerie moved her body closer to hers and slowly kissed her, their lips meeting in a sensual and irresistible connection of emotion and arousal, a concoction of transcendent bliss. 

Aria’s lips were soft. They were warm, expressive and wet. Valerie found herself totally lost in the moment. She never had feelings like this before but the moment was one of simple perfection. They kissed as time slowed – their eyes gently closing to the world. Nothing else existed excepted to them and then, in a flash, the kiss was over.

‘Aria…’ Valerie said, in a warm and tender tone, ‘you taste like sugar.’ Aria smiled. She didn’t know what to say, she didn’t know what to think and in that moment – she simply didn’t care. The experience was exhilarating.

Suddenly Valerie’s attention turned again to the blond man in the black shirt. As he walked by they shared a lasting gaze. He smiled at her and headed towards the exit but the scent of his blood lingered on. Valerie felt so hungry. She wanted to drain him of life and feel the mix of his wholesome blood and unrelenting fear, a decadent pleasure that drove her to act on impulse.

She motioned to leave. ‘Wait, where are you going?’ asked Aria in stunned confusion. Valerie ignored her, she just left. It was time to feed.

follow @PrincePegasus