The Siren's Den

The Siren's Den

Valerie stood in the centre of the booth on a small round table made of black glass. The room itself was also round and perfectly sized to create an intimate setting. The wall was coloured in a dark gold and there was an atmosphere of luxury and indulgence. A black leather sofa circled the table along the wall. It could seat ten men, neatly aligned to survey the feast of naked flesh. A brilliant mirror covered the ceiling, a silent witness to all the dirty deeds to be revealed. The room was a hive of lust and desire, a place of exotic temptation and a siren’s den of intoxication.

Lucia sat upon the sofa, instructing and criticising Valerie’s every move. ‘You’re doing it wrong,’ she hissed as Valerie danced to the sound of music. ‘Slowly, stop rushing it,’ Lucia moaned in disarray. ‘Are you trying to turn men on or off?’ she asked, in ridicule of Valerie’s best performance. All the while, Valerie was losing her patience.

Lucia wore a short yellow dress which matched her heels and her nails. Her long dark hair cascaded down along her body and covered the cleavage to her left. She watched Valerie with an expression of disdain and ordered her around in a dominating delight. Most women took ten minutes to reach the conclusion that Lucia was a neurotic bitch. Valerie took just one.

‘Start again,’ Lucia ordered as the music changed, ‘and strip for me this time.’ Valerie sighed in discontent but relented to the command. She was dressed in tight jeans and leather boots. She wore a white top and plain lingerie. Valerie had expected Dark Desires to cater for her night’s attire but Lucia was holding out.

Valerie began to dance. The table was small and constrained her movement but it was all she needed to flirt and to charm. It was the perfect stage for the room and she was a prize to behold. Valerie twisted her legs and moved her hips. She waved her hair and licked her lips. She turned and played like never before, a siren so bold... the devil’s whore.

‘No, just no,’ Lucia complained as she put her hand over her face, ‘you really have no concept of seduction, do you sweetie?’ Valerie had barely begun her routine. Lucia wasn’t even giving her a chance. She was jealous and rude and was clearly afraid of being replaced.

‘Alex would seem to disagree,’ sneered Valerie, ‘don’t you think?’ Lucia glared back at Valerie, who knew she had struck a nerve. Was she a fighter or was it just an attempt to look menacing? Valerie was curious.

‘Listen pussycat, I’ve been doing this a long time,’ Lucia warned, ‘I’ve stripped for presidents and billionaires, movie stars and kings... not that I’d expect an uneducated rag like you to appreciate that.’

‘Wow,’ replied Valerie, ‘so it’s true what they say! When strippers get old, they do get desperate.’ Valerie noticed as Lucia twitched. All Valerie wanted now was to be attacked. She wanted to feel Lucia’s anger and to dominate her against the wall. She wanted to hold her down, to bite into her neck and to taste her vampiric blood that lay hidden within. She wanted to hurt Lucia and to send a signal she would never forget – mess with me and you will be burned.

‘I don’t know what I was expecting,’ said Lucia as she crossed her legs, ‘but you’re just another tramp, in off the street.’ Lucia glanced down at her fingernails. They were long, yellow and sophisticatedly polished. ‘You think you’re going to get a rise out of me?’ she asked. ‘Honey, you’ve been barely in the game five minutes and already I know you’re not gonna last.’

‘Is that a threat?’ Valerie asked, positioning herself for confrontation. Lucia paused for a moment, avoiding Valerie’s gaze. The background music grew gently quiet as the song faded slowly out.

‘Start again,’ Lucia ordered at last and with that, the next song began.

follow @PrincePegasus