Yiji

Yiji

Valerie gazed is astonishment as the young woman entered the room. Her Chinese features were gentle, distinctive and captivating. Her face was pure, decorated in a soft white powder. Her lips were a delicate red and her wide eyes looked majestic – framed in a dark and alluring shade of mascara. Her hair was jet black, worn in an intricate bun and wrapped in fresh flowers, white orchids and red lilies.

Her dress was dignified and powerful. It was made of the finest red silk which draped down over her body and covered her completely. It was crafted in utter luxury with an intricate golden design, stitched together in paramount quality. She carried a parasol which matched her dress and walked gracefully with every step. She smelled of sweet lavender and violet leaf. She had a regal presence, noble and imperial. She was beautiful – she was human.

‘This is Coco,’ introduced Alex, ‘she is a Yiji, a Chinese courtesan and she is my gift to you.’ Coco stood motionless beside the bed. She looked down towards the floor. She was not allowed to speak – she knew better. ‘Some of our entertainers are human girls,’ continued Alex, ‘Coco has been specially trained to be fed upon by us. So take her and enjoy her… but don’t kill her.’

‘This little princess is all for me,’ smiled Valerie, ‘well now I am in my element.’ Valerie took hold of Coco’s hand and led her slowly to the bed. Her neck looked appetising, as did her wrist but Valerie was unsure quite where to begin. Coco looked delicious.

As Coco lay down on the bed, Alex could sense her indecision. Valerie was new to this – she needed guidance. ‘Take her along the thigh,’ he said, slowly undoing her lower dress, revealing at last her slender legs.

‘Thank you for the advice handsome,’ replied Valerie as she focused in on Coco’s thigh. Her mouth became wet in anticipation and her fangs protruded on instinct. She closed her eyes and listened carefully. She could hear Coco’s heartbeat. It was a strong and beautiful sound, a symphony of life and wicked desire.

Valerie kissed her ankle. Her skin was soft and gentle – her flesh would taste exquisite. She licked her up along her leg, moving slowly with care.  Slowly she licked against her thigh – gentle, warm and bare. Valerie brushed her hair away as Alex held it back. Then she bit into Coco’s skin, drawing blood at last. The crimson colour glistened in the candlelight – a magnificent sight to behold.

Coco moaned loudly. It hurt at first but once Valerie’s fangs were rooted inside her flesh she grew quiet, almost silent. Blood dripped down between her legs and she trembled in a nervous pleasure. The taste was outstanding. Coco was well bred.

Valerie sucked the blood with passion as it flowed through Coco’s thigh. She took it in her mouth and swallowed it down her little throat. As Coco moaned in tranquil pleasure, she gorged herself in sinful delight.

‘Good girl,’ said Alex affectionately, as he continued to hold her hair. In that moment he realized, how powerful Valerie truly was. He could sense it. He wanted her to stay with him. He wanted her to belong to him and if he couldn’t have her – he decided no one would. If Valerie said no to his request, if she chose to walk away – he would kill her.

follow @PrincePegasus