Red Shoes and Fairytales

Grant escorted Valerie towards the private booth. Now she was dressed for the occasion. Lucia gazed with envy as Valerie was paraded through the Theatre. She was jealous and she was angry as Hannibal stopped to stare. Lucia was bitter and she was resentful, why should she even care. Valerie was bold and looked intoxicating, while Liebgott slurped upon him pint with thoughts of masturbating.

Class today had been cut short. Lucia was far from pleased but Valerie had been requested by a client and there was nothing she could do about it. ‘This comes straight from the boss, little lady,’ Grant explained, ‘you’ll have to take it up with him.’ Lucia sighed in discontent, much to Valerie’s delight and off with Grant, Valerie did go as they disappeared from sight.

Grant was an athlete. He was tall, was far more muscular than Alex and had skin that was twice as dark as Valerie’s. His hair was short, shaved to create a leopard skin pattern across his head. He wore a round pair of tinted glasses and his left arm bore a long and intricate tattoo which featured an array of rectangles and triangles, octagons and pentagons, circles and other shapes all joined together like cogs in a machine. He served as Dark Desires’ host. It was his job to look after the girls and although he was a fierce fighter, he was caring, compassionate and kind. Valerie liked him immediately.

‘Now take your time little lady,’ Grant had said as he showed Valerie the dressing room – a long and narrow room located just behind the Theatre. On one side were a line of makeup tables, where girls sat touching up their skin in preparation for the night. On the other side were a set of presses and drawers, filled with clothes of every kind and fit for dancing with seduction in mind. ‘There’s plenty of choice here,’ guided Grant, ‘just find yourself something comfortable and meet me outside when you’re done.’ Valerie smiled as he left the room and with that she went to work.

‘You’ll find some really nice shoes down there,’ advised a voluptuous blonde who was dressed as a sluty nurse and who greeted Valerie with a smile, ‘you’re new here right... my name’s Bianca! Over there you’ve got Sabrina and down there is Mika, behind them is Jessica and Amy, then Carmen, Violet and beside her is Erica,’ the girl continued as she pointed to a stunning brunette and a Japanese beauty, another brunette and a fiery red head, a tempting Latina, a petite blonde and a curvaceous Brazilian.

Sabrina smiled as she squeezed her way by. Mika, who wore a leather corset, paid no attention and argued loudly on her phone. Meanwhile Jessica helped Amy with her makeup. Jessica wore a pair of white stockings with a blue stripe and nothing else, while Amy stood completely naked with her arms out by her side and her eyes closed. Carmen offered only a judgemental gaze as she looked Valerie up and down, Violet looked lost in her own little world while Erica played with her hair in the mirror. In fact Erica was the only girl there who had a reflection at all.

Five minutes later, Valerie was dressed and was ready to go. She chose a red bra with matching panties, suspenders and stockings. She selected a pair of high heels, wore her hair up in a ponytail and completed the ensemble with a ravishing red lipstick. She chose her look carefully, inspired by what Lucia had worn the night before. In Valerie’s mind it was Lucia’s time to gaze upon her and to realise that nobody does it better... than Valerie Vale.

Valerie opened the door to the booth and stepped inside to meet her client. The room was a replica of the one she had danced in for Lucia. There was the same round table, and the same leather sofa, golden walls, mirrored above. In Lucia’s place however, sat a man. Valerie had met this man before. ‘You...’ she said at last with surprise. ‘Me,’ replied Jack with a smile.