chapter sixteen

Rindou was sipping his coffee while turning the pages of his book when he noticed movements from your room. He looked up and saw you standing there, aggressively swaying your arms back and forth.

"What the hell is she up to now?"

He rested his temple on his index finger while watching you do a couple of rounds of what it seems like an exercise. After a few minutes, you stopped, looked down, and pressed your boobs together using your fist before facing your floor mirror and bending over to see if there was an improvement. Rindou slipped from his finger, knocking him off balance upon catching a glimpse of your cleavage. His face immediately turned crimson red as he averted his gaze.

"She took my words seriously. I was just messing with her because she avoided me for a week,"

"Why aren't you growing?" You asked while looking at yourself in the mirror. After you got home earlier, you quickly searched for an exercise that can make your chest big. You sighed, dropped your shoulders and lazily flopped your body onto your bed.

Staring at your ceiling, you mumbled. "So, Kyoko is your type huh?" 

Staring at your phone, You're trying to figure out how to do this cute hairstyle that you found on Pinterest. "Okay, let's try this!" You said with full determination.

After an hour, you took another look at the image then at yourself in the mirror. "Is this even right?" You mumbled, putting your head on the table, "It's hopeless. I'm hopeless." You stared at the absence for a while, then quickly got up. "No. I won't give up! I'll just try again tomorrow." You firmly said as your gaze caught the wall clock.

"Oh shoot! I'm late." You quickly removed the ribbons and other sparkly accessories from your hair then quickly went to your waiting spot outside.

You decided to wait for Rindou, so you could both go to school together. You've reached your limit, and avoiding him for a week is backfiring hard. The other reason is that you thought that if you kept avoiding him, Kyoko would sneak in and grab Rindou's attention, after all, he said she was his type... Yep, you're still sulking about it.

"Damn! Why was I fast asleep when gods from above-showered people with big breasts!" You mumbled, kicking the stones while leaning against their gate.

"Isn't it too early to think about breasts, y/n-chan?" Ran said as he stepped out of the gate. "Woah! That lipstick is brighter than my future."

"R—Ran! Good morning!" You lightly tapped your lips. "I heard Rindou like girls with pink lips so..."

"Good morning, too y/n. Oh, is that so? But don't you think that shade is super bright?"

"This is all I have in my desk. My father gifted me this last year,"

"I see... Are you going to walk with us again?"

"Yes! I've calmed down now."

"Didn't you say last time that you're in Rindou-ban until finals?"

You awkwardly chuckled, looking away. "I—I take that back, my heart cannot bear another day without hanging out with him," You tiptoed to reach Ran's ear and covered the side of your face to whisper. "And I'm on a mission to make Rindou to look my way, so..."

"So, you've made a progress with him since the sports fest, huh? Tell me what happened."

You straightened your body and looked away, swaying a little like a kid. "Ah, after the race... He..."

"Stop talking nonsense," Rindou said, holding your head like a ball. He squeezed them tightly and slowly twisted them to the right.

Your body follows and faces your right. "Ow. Ow. Ow."