chapter twenty

annoying neighbor

good morning, rindou!

i'm just checking on you, 

i hope you're doing well and...

i kinda miss you. 

nope...

i really miss you.

read

okay... i think you're busy, don't forget to rest.

 i have to go. I promised Baji that we'd go to hina's part time

to taste some cakes and other pastries.

then after that we will go to a festival to eat and watch fireworks.

btw, i can't wait for tomorrow. ('。• ◡ •。')

can i hug you tomo

shoot i pressed send. pretend that you didn't see that.

i am not asking for a hug or anything because i am not your girlfriend... yet *wink, wink*

alright, you must be tired of all these messages by now.

i'll stop sending... see you. take care.

ps: i like you.... A LOT. (˘⌣˘)ノ♥

future husband 

is that... a date? [deletes it before sending]

are you two alone? [deletes it before sending]

you can't go. [deletes it before sending]

k.

Rindou placed his phone down as he ran his fingers through his hair. What am I thinking?

"Yo, are you ready? the restaurant is about to open." Ran said. Rindou composed himself and looked at his brother.

"I'll be there."

"Okay... or you can go home, there's a festival near the plaza. If you leave before lunch you can get there right on time."

"Why would I go to a festival? You know that I hate crowded places."

Ran shrugged his shoulders. "I'm just saying."

Tomorrow, Rindou and Ran will be back from their mother's hometown and you're looking forward to seeing Rindou. For you, not seeing him for two weeks felt like an eternity, but thankfully, Ran sent you what he called; a daily supply of Rindou's stolen pictures for y/n to make you feel better. Ahhh! The best brother-in-law on the planet.

Looking at your watch, you noticed you were a bit early, so you decided to stop by a nearby shop to buy a lip product. During your free time, you did some research on how to get your crush to notice you, and most of the articles, including youtube videos, stated that the best way to get them to look at you is to change your appearance and make yourself look cuter. So you've decided to take their advice.

Looking around, there are a lot of lip colors to choose from. You just want a subtle hue that will enhance your lips, but at the same time it will still look natural, but the problem is, you don't know which one to pick. You watched some youtube videos about finding your right shade but you can't understand a thing.

You took one of the lipsticks displayed and looked at it. It's too orange, so you quickly put it back. You then grabbed another one but it was too dark for you. "Ahh! I don't know what to buy." You mumbled.