Character Sketch

She is S

She is S.H.O Haseena Mallik of age 22 years. She is also a trainer in the police academies. She is a secret IB agent, no one except her ammi knows about it. Currently she is the head of trainers association and is in Delhi's academy, which is India's best academy. She solves the cases with Jazbaat but when it comes to training, she is very strict and particular about everything. All the students in the academy are scared of only one person, and that is she. She is very kind and pure at heart but never shows that, to others, she appears the strictest person on Earth, a perfectionist. In the name of family, she has her mother, closest to her and a few other relatives who will be introduced later as per the needs of the story. She had a deep past where in she lost her younger sister in childhood and that becomes a reason for her nightmares and tears now and then.

She will be referred to as coach, jiji, maam, maddam sir, beta
Short forms: Maddam sir (MS), Haseena Mallik (HM)

She will be referred to as coach, jiji, maam, maddam sir, beta Short forms: Maddam sir (MS), Haseena Mallik (HM)

She is Karishma Singh of 17 years of age. Currently she is promoted to class 12. Her father died in a mission recently and thereafter her mother has forcefully sent her to stay in the hostel cum academy and do her last year of schooling in Delhi accompanying her training to become a police officer. She is a girl of kind and polite nature. She's really good unless someone becomes a reason of disturbance or irritation aur tab toh bhaiya inke bhaukal se aapko koi nahi bacha sakta. But initially she'll seen a bit self confisticated for some reasons. She also lost her elder sister and family when she was very young of which she hardly has any memory but yes, she clearly remembers the day of separation. Her bestfriend is Santosh Sharma

She will be referred to as Karu, bacha, gudiya
Short forms: Karishma Singh (KS)

She will be referred to as Karu, bacha, gudiyaShort forms: Karishma Singh (KS)

She is Santosh Sharma of 17 years of age. She also stays in a Hostel, but in a different city. She stays in a normal school - hostel which isn't a training academy. She wants to become a lawyer. She is Karishma Singh's childhood bestfriend. Good, kind and maasum in nature. Intelligent and loves KS alot, she always thinks for the good of KS.

She will be referred to as: Santu
Short forms: Santosh Sharma (SS)

Other characters:

Salma Mallik (SM): She is HM's mother. Very good in nature, loves and cares for HM. She gets upset when she recalls or thinks about the separation of her younger daughter. Still in search of her younger daughter. Loves both the daughters.

(Imagine the TV vala character itself, merko picture nahi mili)

Rekha Singh (RS): she is KS's mother who took care of KS after her separation with the family. She loves and cares for KS and hence she has sent KS to academy forcefully. She is also in search of KS's original family for some reason (to be revealed later)

(Imagine any of your favourite character for this role)

You all are requested to read the description of the story.

The first chapter will be uploaded depending on the votes and comments I receive. Since this is my 4th story, I hope to get a good response... Baaki sab aaplog ke haath mei hai❤️

When do y'all want the release of the first part??

I would like y'all to trust me with my writing skills the way you did for the other 3 stories. Baaki story achi hogi, ye meri guarantee hai personal level pe ❤️❤️

Thank you❤️
~Admin👽