Gussa ya Narazgi?

#Episode8

T: aur KS ka kya karna hai coach?

HM: I'll manage her...

Those 4 students leave

HM: aap sab ab line mei lage aur dhang se khaana khaaye, bina kisi pange ke and aap KS, I told you to hurry up

KS picked her plate from the floor. Discarded it and ran towards her room with tears flowing from her eyes and every person's gaze followed her who was present in the canteen except for HM. As HM knew KS very well, she knew ki ab vo gusse mei khaana nahi khayegi.

KS rushed into the room, jumped on the bed and was crying. After a while she noticed it was 2:30 and recalled punishment given by HM, she held her ears and stood in a corner of the room with tears still flowing from her eyes.

HM completed her rounds after checking, she made sure the 4 candidates were punished and then checked the time and went back to her room. There she entered and saw KS doing her punishment. She was standing in a corner holding her ears.

KS noticed that HM entered with a tiffin box and she placed it on the study table. HM freshened up and sat on the bed with her files. HM could hear KS's sobs but she also knew that they were purposely made so that HM pighal jaaye. But HM had decided to remain stern this time.

HM (sternly): stop crying

KS: s... Sorry jijii

HM: shutup, ek aavaz aur Nikli ya rone ki bhi aavaz aayi toh situps karvayenge fir hum

After 20mins she noticed KS holding her stomach looking at something, when HM followed her gaze she discovered it was on the photo frame kept on the table. It was a picture they had taken on the day the ice broke and KS wanted a memorable photo. HM never had interest in decorating the room with photo frames or such but KS insisted her to get that photo into a frame. She wanted to keep it and HM agreed.

(Pyaari picture hai na kitniii🙈🙈, maine aaplog ke liye 2000+ photos/videos ke folder mei se ye khoja hai, us folder mei sirf inke hi pics/videos hai🤣🤣)

They had asked the waitress to click it for them outside the restaurant. HM remembered how out of excitement KS had jumped on HM and this picture was clicked at the very moment. At that time both felt a bit awkward but that gave them much more warmth, that feeling of connection.

HM (in mind to herself): ye bhi na, gusse mei khaana khayi nahi, ab pet pakad ke khadi hai... Ye bhi nahi ki hume bolde ki bhook lagi hai... Jaan bujh ke karti hai ye sab... Pata hai na ki jiji bhooka toh dekh nahi payegi samne isi bahane punishment bhi kam ho jayegi .... Par bhul jaati hai ki hum bhi jiji hai uski.... Isko toh batayenge hum baad mei.... Filhaal khila dete hai...

HM: Karishma

KS looked at her

HM: baitho aake, khaana laga rhe hai

HM took out the tiffin and was serving it in on one of the plates. She kept the plate infront of KS

HM: Muh dhoke aaiye, hume ye rondu jaisi shakal nahi pasand hai

KS followed quietly and then came back and saw her plate ready and HM was back on her file.

HM: kha lo baithke abhi, baaki punishment baad mei

KS kept quite and followed. She was angry with HM, ki usne usko sabke saamne thappad kyu maara. HM also did not speak to KS kyuki vo usse naraz thi. Ek taraf gussa aur ek taraf narazgi chaayi thi

After that, KS was again wasting time throughout the day scrolling her phone, this was just adding to HM's anger. But HM decided not to speak to her about it now as both were angry and this would only lead to a fight. HM took a nap.

Later in the day, HM was sipping her coffee and dealing with some files on one corner of the room. KS was on the other corner when she got SS's call and they decided to do a video call because SS was curious to see her bestie's room. KS was just so happy seeing SS's call

KS showed her the room from that corner

On video call:

KS: kaisa laga room?

SS: mast hai, par double bed kyu hai? Aur vo Kone mei kon tha jo file aur coffee mei duba hua tha

(HM could clearly listen to their conversation but pretended that she couldn't, afterall academy ka hostel ka room hai, chota hi tha😂)

KS: vo... Vo toh jiji hai...

SS: Kon jiji?

KS: coach humari

SS: par tune toh bataya tha ki khadus aur akdu hai vo, Hitler types...

(Bgm L lag gyiiii)

Aajke liye bas itna hi...

Baad mei kya dekhegi HM? Aur Santu jii ki entryy bhi ho gyi!! Ab aage ka
Sochte rahiye...

Precap: Intelligent Santu

Votes: 70
Comments: 40

Please like, comment your views and share.
Your views are very important for me.
Thank you and please ignore grammatical errors, if any.