Name Revealed

Please take out 10 seconds of your precious time and vote for the part. If you can't do that, this part and the story is not meant for you.

Many of you missed giving a vote in the previous episode, please do that before you proceed to read this episode.

Chalo let's start now

Enjoyyyyy Readingggg ❤️

#Episode81

HM: bacha, kisne daata? Amma ne? (KS nodded in disagreement) toh? Babu jii ne? Unhone kaha kuch? Daata aapko? (KS again nodded in disagreement) fir? Aap toh teen jan hi rehte the na saath? Amma, Babu jii aur aap? (KS nodded in agreement)

HM: toh kisne daata? Vo.. (something striked in HM's mind) Meenu didi house help hai na, unhone.... unhone kuch kaha?

KS again nodded in disagreement

HM cupped KS's face

HM: fir... Kisne daata? Hume batao, hum hai aapke saath... I'm there.. ghabrao nahi, hume batao... Aap toh mere Sher bachhe ho na (KS nodded in agreement) toh ek gehri saans lo, aur batao...

KS followed

KS (said with chocked voice): C...Cha..Chachajii

And hugged HM as soon as the words escaped her mouth, HM caressed her hairs, shushed her, kissed her forehead and KS continued with her rants, which she had kept deep in her heart. KS was still in the hug when she continued:

KS: bohot bure hai chacha jii... Unhone bohot daata hume... Bohot daata Noor dii... Hume Khali daat te the.. unhe hum bilkul pasand nahi the, hum ... Hume bojh kehte the... Aap bataao, hum burden hai kya? Hum itne bure hai kya?

Said KS loosening the tight hug a little and she looked up at HM's face

HM: nahi, bilkul nahi, mera bacha toh sabse precious hai

KS: sirf aapko Aisa lagta hai, baakiyo ko nahi...

HM: aap... Aap Aisa kyu keh rhi hai? Kya kaha tha chacha jii ne aapse? Hume bataiye... Hum hai na...

KS started narrating

Flashback:

Vikram Singh (VS): He is the younger brother of KS's Babu ji, JS. He is very cunning and clever in nature. He is not in favour of his elder brother adopting KS. For VS, KS is a burden, lost of money. He is very greedy. He is KS's Chacha ji. He pretends to be very nice to KS infront of his bhaiya bhabhi (JS and RS)

Geeta Singh (GS): She is the wife of Vikram Singh. Her nature is opposite to that of her husband. She loves KS like her own daughter. She is aware of her husband's hatred towards KS and hence she tries to keep them away always. Chachi ji of KS

Pallavi Singh (PS): She is the 7 year old daughter of GS and VS. She is the 'aankhon ka taara' of her parents. She loves her Karuu dii and keeps calling her to stay at their house but since KS refuses most of the time, PS goes to KS's house for night stay on several weekends.

One day,
In Jamshedpur:

Since JS was in police force, he had several transfers and all the time he used to shift with his family. This time he was in Jamshedpur, his actual home town, his younger brother resides here as well. It has been 2 years since they are staying in Jamshedpur. KS is 9 years old currently.

JS and VS stayed in different houses but the families used to meet once in a while. JS didn't prefer going to VS's house usually because everytime he would go there, VS would suggest him to put KS in an orphanage.

But the case was different with the kids and the ladies. They were each other's go to partners. Their houses were in the same locality in nearby lanes and hence these four used to catch up various times in the day time, in the absence of their husbands. JS was aware of this and happy to see KS happy with PS, as she had someone to connect with. VS was never informed because of his dislike and hatred towards KS.

JS and RS always tried to manage their schedules of the missions such that one of them stays back with KS. But there were always exceptional times when both of them had to go for duty, for their mission and at that time they had to leave KS at VS's house.

KS would happily stay there throughout the day but as soon as the clock would strike 7:45pm, she would go to Pallavi's room because VS's returning time from office was 8pm and she was well aware of his hatred towards her. Hence, KS was taught to avoid him by her Amma and Babuji.

One not so fine day:

It was a Sunday and VS was at home. PS went down to get some stationary, KS was studying in PS's room, GS was working in the kitchen. RS and JS went for duty at thana, the trio were staying in VS's house because of some pest control being done in theirs.

While studying, KS heard some noises, she peeped outside the room and looking at the scenario she understood that VS and GS were quarreling. She quietly decided to get back to her work but they were shouting and hence were clearly audible to KS

In Kitchen:
GS was cooking and VS went to drink water, seeing him Geeta spoke

GS: aa ji... Suniye na

VS: haan kaho

GS: uhm, vo hum lunch ke liye rajma chawal bana rhe the

VS: kya baat hai, vo toh Pallu (means PS) ka favourite hai (he said with a smile)

GS smiled at his love for his daughter

GS (in mind to herself): murlidhar, ye Pallu se itna pyaar karte hai... Kuch aisa kariye na ki ye Karu ko bhi apna le... Bechari kaise gumsum si room mei chip (means hides) jaati hai inke Ghar pe hone se

VS: areh kaha kho gyi? Rajma bana rhi ho na? Uska kya kare hum?

GS: aah... Haa... (Coming out of her thoughts GS said) han toh vo pyaaz (onion) khatam ho gye hai, aur Pallu aur Karu ko rajma ke sang pyaaz lene ki aadat hai, aur raat ki sabzi ke liye bhi lagenge toh aap 1 kilo le aayenge?

VS: kya matlab Karu ko pasand hai?

GS: pasand hai...aa.. m... Matlab pasand hai... Ab aur kya (said GS and started cutting veggies to avoid VS, but VS being VS, he held GS's upper arm tightly and turned her towards him)

VS (yelled): kya matlab hai tumhara? Ab vo ladki humare yaha khaana bhi khayegi? Areh ek toh najayaz ko Ghar pe rakha hai bhaiya ka lihaaz karte hue... Ab kya Puri jaydaad uske naam kr de?

To be continued....

Aajke liye bas itna hi...

Kya lagta hai? Kya hoga aage?

Sochte rahiye...

Please like, comment your views and share.
Your views are very important for me.
Thank you and please ignore grammatical errors, if any.

~Author
AK 👽

Words: 1154