10.5 - Love Hurts/2 (M)

What was it like, fighting with yourself?

When Yoohan sobbed and clawed at him, pleading as if looking for salvation, the chain was rattling inside Yoon Jay. He wanted to dove into that desperate want, satisfying his long-suppressed desire.

The old Yoon Jay would just do it, just as he easily slept with Yoohan five years ago despite never doing it with a man before.

But the sting inside his heart was keeping hold of his chain. The uncomfortable leash around his neck reminded him of Yoohan's trust, and he clenched his teeth hard even as his master begged.

"It itches...inside..." tears were falling, not of stirring sadness, but of suffocating humiliation. To be controlled by external substances to feel this unnaturally wanton...Yoohan probably wanted to curse, but what came out of his lips were moans and whines instead.

With trembling fingers, Yoohan reached down and shoved his pants further down, making the man above him stop breathing for a second. He reached down, fumbling around his rim with the unfamiliarity of the action, and tried to push, chasing for that insatiable itch.

"Aagh!" Yoohan groaned in frustration, the ring of muscle refused entry. When he forced his digit inside, he winced and bit his lips, tears dripping into the flushed cheek and the sheet.

Yoohan kicked Jay in annoyance. Why? Why would this madman stop moving? Yoohan clearly asked for help, asked the man to do something. Why did he just frown and glared at him?

Why didn't he do something?!

Yoohan growled and snatched the sturdy arm staying still on his abdomen, grabbing it tightly and pushing the hand lower. Those big, long fingers covered in slimy fluid—Yoohan wanted those perfect digits inside him now!

"Inside...it itches inside..." Yoohan repeated pitifully, and when Jay finally, finally rubbed his entrance, he mewls in respite. "Ngh..."

Yoohan leaned his head back into the pillow, lips parted in a delightful sigh as the finger pushed in slightly, an electrifying sensation spread into the corner of his wanton soul. He felt the weight stirring above him, as Jay lowered himself to cradle Yoohan's muddled head.

Oh—it felt good. The finger and the added weight pushed onto him. Yoohan reached up to cusped the handsome face hovering above him, and demanded. "Deeper..."

And deeper it went, carefully, searching that place that made him itch and squirmed like a fire that refused to be doused. He kissed the clenching jaw above him, as if encouraging the man to search faster.

"Haa!" Yoohan arched his back unconsciously as convulsion ran through his lower body. "Oh god..."

Another finger followed, loosening his canal, making way for better, wider movement. Yoohan wriggled, either in delight or uncomfortable strangeness. But as his inside got wider, the fingers could slam into that bundle of itchy nerves harder, and Yoohan was sure he let out a pleasurable scream.

How many times had he come with this? Yoohan wasn't counting, because there was no use. He only cared about the raging fire that refused to die inside his abdomen.

"Agh...uh...fuck!" he cursed. He cursed the way his body wanted even more. More pressure, more weight pushing on him.

More of that mind-shattering pleasure.

His eyes were flickering in ecstasy, and as if getting addicted, his body craved for more. He reached up, grabbed the dark hair in his fist, and pulled the one above him closer.

"Jay..." the name felt like a chant on his lips. Like a prayer for salvation to rid of this unending fire. "Fuck me,"

The pale eyes glared in blazing desire, and yet the body turned rigid. There was a sound of a growl coming behind the clenching jaw, and Yoohan was getting impatient. "Inside...I need you inside..."