26 - I See Red (M)

"Master,"

Yoon Jay whispered sweetly in Yoohan's ear, brushing the black hair away from the fair cheek and caressing the slightly frowning brows. The younger man didn't stir from whatever dream he had now, but since it didn't seem like a nightmare, Jay just stayed and stared at the sleeping face.

Now, it truly looked like five years ago, when they met for the first time. That morning too, Yoon Jay spent his time just watching Yoohan's face, wondering why this man could move him this much simply from crying.

He offered himself to Yoohan because he wanted to find out the reason. But then, he found himself becoming more and more obsessed with the younger man. Infatuated. And if somewhere in his heart he could still feel something called love, that too.

Now, it didn't matter what his initial objective was. Or what manner of label he should put on what he felt about Yoohan. They—both Yoohan and himself—had been entangled too much with too many feelings involved.

Hah—Yoon Jay never even thought he could have that many feelings left inside his frozen heart.

And he had never been happier.

He caressed the black hair and lowered his face, calling the younger man again. "Yoohan," he trailed kisses on the side of Yoohan's face, calling out the name each time. Yoohan finally stirred a little bit, whining, and Jay whispered teasingly. "I'm going to touch you if you don't wake up."

"Mmh," Yoohan sunk himself further into the comforter, and effectively into Jay, as if offering himself to the man. "...you're...always touch..."

Jay laughed at the sleepy talk. "You mean I always touching you anyway?"

"Mm..."

"So pliant now," Jay kissed the closed eyelids. "So good for me."

Yoohan smacked the bodyguard's face with a grunt. "Ugh—don't say such cringy things!"

Again, Jay just laughed. "But you're awake now."

Yoohan groaned and turned to lie on his back, staring dazedly at the bodyguard. "Why are you disturbing me so early in the morning?"

"You're the one who told me to wake you up early because you want to exercise again."

Yoohan blinked, and then raised his body to sit on the mattress. Right—exercise. He looked down, touching his abdomen in reflex; his stomach that was an inch away from becoming a tummy.

It was all Yoon Jay's fault, for stuffing him with so much delicious food. And now that he had someone to be his hands and feet, Yoohan was living a pampered life when he did nothing but plotting and gaming. Unfortunately, using his brain muscle did not contribute to burning away his fat.

And one day, when Jay hugged his waist before sleep, as usual, the older man was playing with his stomach. Even your tummy is adorable, Jay had said lovingly, adoringly, sweetly—and Yoohan snapped.

This is bad. He was a former underground fighter, for fuck's sake!

"Ugh—right, exercise..." Yoohan climbed down from the bed and yawned, absentmindedly receiving the glass of water that Jay handed to him.

The man stayed there, sitting on the floor between Yoohan's legs, still only in his track pants instead of his 'uniform'. Well, there wasn't a real need for that anymore, except when they went outside—and Yoohan preferred it that way; he could enjoy looking at the man's delicious upper body.

"If you want to exercise, why don't you do something like yoga, Master?" Yoohan arched his brow, and Jay added immediately with a smirk. "You know, for flexibility. You were complaining about that position the other da—"