11 - Trying Not To Love You

"Sleep well, before you drown in unnecessary thought again," Jay whispered while pressing his lips softly at the blonde hair.

Perhaps because he was at his limits with everything that happened since yesterday, Yoohan was down like a log after he cum the last time. The man didn't even stir as Jay cleaned him up, cleaned the bed, and took a shower.

It was a good thing, he thought. Yoohan never seemed like he slept properly. There was always an agonizing look on his sleeping face, as if he was trapped in a perpetual nightmare.

But tonight, his sleeping face was calm, looking so innocent and pretty. He made that face too, five years ago. After painfully pouring everything, he slept soundly as if entering momentary respite.

"Do you need to be exhausted?" Jay tilted his head, brushing the blonde strands away.

But then, Yoohan was exhausted when they came to that hotel, or during the day they felled the mountain base. But Yoohan still slept like he was constantly running and screaming silently.

"What...do you need sex then?" Jay chuckled, dragging the blanket to cover Yoohan better and patted the sleeping young master.

A soft knocking sound came from the back door when Jay was in the middle of enjoying watching his master's peaceful sleeping face. The only one he thought would visit was Kang Hyunmin, so he opened the door without hesitation.

As expected, the man was standing behind the door with a shopping bag in his hand. He stared at Jay's bare upper body for a bit, before glancing toward the bed where Yoohan's soft breathing could be heard.

"Is he well?"

"He's asleep for now, so hopefully no lasting repercussion," Jay answered while taking the shopping bag in Hyunmin's hand.

"I get you guys a change of clothes. I don't really know your size but I think it'll fit," the man explained and handed a folder to Jay.

Putting the shopping bag on a countertop, Jay opened the folder and the pale eyes sharpened instantly, moving fast to read the content. For quite some time, there was only the sound of pages flipping until a dimpled smile came into the handsome face. That being said, the pale eyes were shining coldly.

"I want to deal with them too, but I think the right lays with Yoohan," Hyunmin replied, staring at the blanket that rose up and down steadily. When he shifted his gaze at Jay, he saw the deep smile on the older man's face.

"Thank you," Jay said shortly.

With a sigh, Hyunmin took a pen from his pocket and held up his hand to ask for the folder. Curiously, Jay watched as the man drew some kind of floor plan on the back of the paper. After looking at it keenly, Jay realized it was the map for the secret passage's route.

"After the meeting is done, this place is not accessible by anyone, so it's pretty secure. You should know since Aegis is the one in charge of Hanshin's security," Hyunmin explained while scribbling some numbers on a few places. "Memorize the code and burn it."

Jay raised his brow, mainly because he was rather surprised at Hyunmin's insight. The man definitely realized Jay had planned to take care of the people mentioned in the document inside the folder.

"Just don't touch the brothers. You must know that they are his prey," Hyunmin gave the folder back before looking at Yoohan for the last time. "Tell him to call me tomorrow," he said briefly before retreating into the corridor. He stopped for a bit, however, before closing the door, and stared at the cold-faced bodyguard with a smile. "Don't worry, I hold no interest in him."

Jay scoffed while closing the door, certainly catching the sound of a chuckle coming from the secret hallway. He brought the folder over to the bed, reading it over and over again while caressing the blonde hair beside him. The pale eyes stared hard at the pictures, committing them hard into his memory.