×2×

Nobody picked, so I chose one. Besides, it'll go with what I have planned.
Costume is the picture above.
Heads up Reese goes by he/him/they/them

"I'm so excited bestie! Our first Halloween party in so many years!" Reese squealed as he ushered us into the store. "Let me tell you they've got a load of new AMAZING stuff!" He babbled on, man I've missed this.
"Ok guys, since I'm going tonight I want to go all out. Work your magic."
Lizzie, Serena, and Reese all gasped.
"We're on it! Ladies, lets get started."

We spent hours shopping for all of us, it was worth it though. But now that all that is done with its time to get ready.
I honestly am surprised at how good I look.

(For reference)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(For reference)

I sat in the shotgun seat in of Reese's car, touching up my blue claws.

"Babes, I'm ready to party hard." I said looking into the rear view mirror, adjusting my breasts. Reese watch me adjusting with a smug look on his face as he turned the car off.
"Yas bitch, work it! If I weren't gay id devour you."
"Save it for my brother Reese." Serena interjected, running her fingers over Lizzie's exposed thigh. (She's a hardcore lesbian, same for Lizzie just not as hardcore as Serena.) I can already tell that both couples are gonna get frisky tonight.
Lizzie smirked at me through the mirror. "We better get all the details of who you get with."

"That's if I get with someone."

We filed out of the car and walked into the rented venue. We met with Tyler, Ian and Boa at the concession table. I could see that Ian was undressing Reese with his eyes.
"Mmm, baby. You look delicious."
Reese was a cat maid, go figure.

(Reese has blond hair and green eyes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Reese has blond hair and green eyes.)

"Only for you." Reese winked and practically fused himself to Ian.
"Babe, I heard that some people were trying to summon some demon. Don't go near them, kay sweet cheeks?" "Bubs, you know I won't be leaving your side all night."
Summoning a demon? Must be some witches, Warlocks, or idiots.

"Hey Ty, Boa, wanna walk around and check things out?" "Sure." "Yeah, let's go."
The Vampire Tyler and The Hot Sea Monster Boa agreed and followed me as we roamed around the area. I got multiple stares and cat calls.

One stare though gave me the feeling of dread. I scanned the room and saw red eyes looking right at me. A tall and handsome guy with red eye, black hair, and a gaze that could petrify. Is he albino? It's very rare to have red eyes. He had a black and crimson suit on and horns proudly sitting on the top of his head.
A strong shiver shot through me as we made eye contact. I couldn't look away, until a hand waved in front of my eyes.

"Y/n? Are you ok?" Boa finally brought me back to my senses. "Oh... Uh.. Yeah. I thought I saw something."
I looked back and saw that the man was gone. "Let's go."

Who was that man?

Zalgo's Conditionsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें