×7×

Out of his hand came a cigarette smoke like fog,   more came out of his mouth like he had been smoking.     The fog moved to cover the windows so that no one would be able to see us.   He pulled a chair out and gestured me to sit down.     "You are quite the mystery huh?"   He threw down a black file in front of me.   "Prepare yourself before looking darling,  because you won't believe your eyes."

When I thought I was finally ready I opened the file,  right as Zalgo stood behind me.
"Hmm,   interesting isn't it.

Name:  Y/n L/n

Age:  26

Occupation:  Cafe employee

Mother:   Died in child birth

Father:   Committed suicide after wife passed

Siblings:  3,  Murdered

Adopted:  4 times in 3 years

22 years ago the human child Y/n Y/L
Killed her 2 older sisters and the oldest her brother,  she was found by the police just standing and starting at the brutality mutilated bodies.  The police didn't suspect her of the murder as she was only 4 years old.   We didn't see how she did it,  we only know that she is indeed the culprit.
She's not a normal person,   we don't know what she is.

Mmm,   killed your siblings.   Interesting."

I couldn't take it anymore,  the tears in my eyes clouded my vision.   I tried to close the file but was stopped by the demon behind me.

"We're not done yet.

Objective:   Keep a close eye on here,  she is on Slenderman's radar. "

He finally closed the file and slid it aside.
"That night at the Halloween Party you went to I sent away one of Slenderman's henchmen.   You are lucky I sent him away,  although you are now a bigger target than you were before then. "

I could feel his stare burning the back of my head.

"I can keep you safe."
My hands started to shake,  because we all know there is always a catch with demons.

"Under a few simple conditions."

I'm back!   I couldn't wait to continue this book😍.   Enjoy!