×27×

4 years later

Zalgo pov

She is persistent.   She's been "nagging" me to take Angel Boo out for a walk.
"Pleeeaaase!   I wanna spend time with my husband!"
Haaa,  that title never gets old.
I stood up from my work desk and wrapped my arms around her.  "Alright my queen,  I'm too sick of working anyway.    Since your father died work has been piling up."
Holding her already relieved my fatigue.
"Alright,  well lets not waste time."
The next thing I knew Y/n was dragging me out of the castle and Angel Boo bounding in front of us.   To think I'd be given a life as good as this.   Is this what Heaven in Hell feels like?  If so then I never want to leave.

Outside our room we had to change into our demon froms,  I don't mind as long as I get to admire my Y/n's beautiful demon self.   She was much smaller and had a more human look,   quite the contrast to my tall multi mouthed body.    All I could do was obey and think about only her all day long.   Her hands practically held my heart in her hand,  wrapping me around her glorious finger.   It's been this way from the very beginning during that party,  anything she wants she gets.     I am hers to do as she pleases,  and she knows that.

My queen,   I am forever at your mercy.

I feel like this book is ready to end,  especially since it was a bit choppy through out the book.   Better than my first books though lol.  I have many other projects coming and in the works that you are welcome to.

Thank you for reading 💗