×26×

His smug smile disappeared in seconds,  his eyes trained on mine.   His gaze was soft but also desiring,   like he was asking for something hard to provide for.   I didn't notice how close he was getting since I had my sight locked on his crimson irises.
"Will you...... Let me show you?"   His warm breath fanned against my lips,  catching my attention.   We were centimetres away from kissing.
"I.. I.. "
"Shh....."
I let my eyelids close as he closed the gap,  his lips dancing with mine.

Slowly,  gently. 

He carefully laid me down on my bed and held my right hand with his left,  his right tentatively playing with my hair.   The blissful kiss ended when I ran out of air,  so he lovingly continued down my cheek and jawbone.   It felt like my heart was ready to break out of my ribcage.

"Y/n...will you be my girlfriend?"
His lips now rested at my collarbone,  ready to continue after my answer.

"Yes."

He moved back up to meet my eyes and continued to kiss me,  his arms moving to wrap around me.  His movements didn't seem forceful at all,  like he was respecting me and my body.   I practically melted in his embrace,  finally letting the exhaustion take over me.  Before I fell unconscious I felt him carefully bring me to properly lay in bed,  pulling the blanket over the both of us.

"Goodnight my queen."

I woke up to the feeling of Zalgo leaving light pecks to my neck,  igniting butterflies to take flight in my stomach.  Honestly this has been the best wake up call I've had in years,  and I feel like I've slept for over 24 hours.

"Good morning~"

Oh my god his voice.

"Good morning."
I turned around since he was spooning me and burried my face into his warm chest.
His heart beat didn't sound normal,  but it was relaxing.

Buthump.
Buthump.
Buthump.

Why is a Demon more boyfriend material than all the guys I've met?
Too bad life has to ruin the moment.

I looked at the clock in my room and saw that I would be REALLY late for work.
"It's 10am!" 
I scramble out of bed and pulled out a simple (f/c) blouse and black suit pants.  I looked over at Zalgo and saw that he hasn't moved,  watching my with a small smile.
"Well?  You gonna move?"
His smile grew a little mischievous.
"No,  I'm actually quite comfortable.  Besides,  looks like you've forgotten that the office is closed starting today due to massive renovations."

Oh.

His enchanting laugh rang through my ears.
"We had meetings all week about it."  His amused smile grew as I put everything I pulled out back. 
"Right,   I must look stupid."
"Well yes,  but I find it cute."