×5×

I paced back and forth through my living room,   I couldn't shake the feeling that the man had said something very important.

×Zalgo Pov×

"So she doesn't and is being hunted by Slender's unbeknownst to her?  Why is she so important?"

One of my underlinings babbled on and on.

"Just shut up Kaizer,   everything will become clear soon enough."
My towering form loomed over him,  causing him to cower before me as I sat on my throne.    "She is valuable to us,  as to why and how I know this I do not yet know."
Just being near her I could easily tell she was no ordinary human,  there was something about her that intrigued me.
"I must find out why Y/n is so different."

I looked at one of my hounds that lay at my feet,   I wonder if they would tear that human girl apart.    If they can mutilate my underlinings then she is as good as dead 10 time over to those beasts.   An idea arose in me,  but I'll save it for later.

×Y/n Pov×

The past few days went in a blur,   it's as if I've been walking with a veil over my eyes.

"Boa,  I just can't remember what happened that night."   Boa was seated on my couch at the moment,  trying to help me with my memories.
"Try reenacting what happened.  Maybe it'll come back slowly."
I nodded and lead him up the stairs into the upstairs hall way.
"I'll need your help."
He nodded and waited.

"Ok,  I remember walking towards the hotel part of the venue.   The way there I was in a complete haze.   Some guy with a knife almost cut my throat when the man saved me,   as if he knew the other guy.     I couldn't move as I was holding myself up against the wall, trying to keep balance.
The knife guy left and I collapse,   getting caught by the man before impact."
I gestured for Boa to catch me as I pretended to collapse.

"He carried me into the suite.... "
I trailed off as Boa took me into my room and laid me on the bed gently.    Every memory that happened that night came back like a painful torrent,  causing me to curl up to cradle my pounding head.
The name Zalgo made so much more sense.

"Omg Boa remember when Ian was talking about the people summoning something?"
"Yeah,  does this have something to do with that?"
"Yes!  I over heard a group of girls,  one of them being a summoner after you guys wandered off.   She said that they tried summoning the demon Zalgo,  claiming that they wanted to see the fabled demon.
THAT MAN WAS ZALGO!!!  He said it straight to my face!   And when he left he stepped through a ring of fire portal!
HE EVEN BOUGHT ME CRAZY EXPENSIVE STUFF!!     I just don't understand that last part though."

His jaw dropped.

"Do you have a demon that's into you?  How on earth did you do that?!"
I shook my head just as shocked and confused.

"Boa,  I have no idea."