×18×

Today I finally start my job as Zalgo's Secretary,  I'm actually really nervous.
I wore one of the crimson red suits we got from the mall,  I will say I look really good in it.   After smoothing down a few wrinkles I took my purse and waited for the demon to pick me up,  making sure I had everything I needed.    I peeked out through the window and saw his car pulling up to the curb.   I quickly put some deep red cherry lipstick on and locked up my house.
My heels clicked as I walked across the concrete towards the very expensive car.
Zalgo stepped out and leaned against the passenger side with his hands in his pockets,  why does he have to look so hot in a suit?!
Black suit pants, black turtle neck sweater,  a crimson blazer slightly darker and redder than mine with gold vine like designs decorating it.  His hair slicked back on one side,  allowing the other half of his hair to cascade over that side of his forehead.

Overly dressed,  but perfectly fitting for him. 

His sharp eyes watched my form as I came closer.  If I'm being honest,  this feels like one of those excitement inducing scenes between love interests.    As I neared he opened the passenger side door and let me in.   (I honestly call the passenger side "shotgun",   who else does? 🙋‍♀️🤣)

"How do you do it?"
"How do I do what Ms. L/n?"   His smirk told me he new exactly what I was getting at,  guess I'll indulge him.
"How do you make something so simple look fancy?  I can't put my finger on you you do it so easily."    His laugh made my heart race.    He closed the door and reached for my hand through the open window,  placing a kiss on my palm.   "Oh trust me,   its only natural to want to look good for my future queen."  He let my hand slip from his grasp and walked back to the driver's seat.

"And I know exactly what my queen likes."
And off we went.   I looked at where he kissed my hand and felt butterflies throwing a party in my stomach.

My first day wasn't too bad,  but Zalgo got word the an out of nowhere meeting was going to start in 30 minutes.   I grabbed a black note book and pen,  ready to write what I needed to.
(If you know you know,  it can go to different ways.  One I have seen and the other not as of yet.)
A knock came from my desk,  I looked over and saw my new boss.
"Ready Ms.  L/n?"
I nodded and followed closely behind him.
"While we are in the meeting I require you to write everything that everyone says.  You are to sit to the right of me,  do not let anyone see what it is you are writing.  And don't worry about recognizing who will be there,  you'll know when we start."
"Of course Mr.  Zalgatoth."