×10×

"Reese please... "
"Girl,   all those boujee brands?  After a party?  I still ain't over how you got a rich man to get you clothes."
I'm still not over that either.
I sat in the courtyard at our college and sighed,  there's no way Reese will shut up till Ian comes into sight.   Which won't happen since he his in class. 
"Reese,  please.   I've been having bad migraines recently,  so please tone it down."  I whined as I rubbed my temples to ease the pain.   "Sorry bestie."    His voice instantly got quieter.  

Sadly the nice peace was interrupted by noisy girls gossiping.

"Omg he was so hot!"
"The guy who was just wondering the halls in building C 2?"
"Yeah!  Tight black turtleneck,  black skinny jeans,  stud ear piercings,  and one of those expensive watches."
"Ooo,  sounds hot."
" *gasp*  that's him, shhhh."
The door to build D 2 opened revealing Zalgo himself followed by the chairman.

(But a black knitting turtleneck and darker coat.  His horns are not visible.)

"Mr.  Zalgatoth please believe me when I say she's most likely in class,  as most of our students are."   Mr.   Floid's short stature waddled to try and keep up with Zalgo's pace.    "I don't have time Mr.  Floid.   Leave me to my devices and I'll leave you to yours."   Zalgo said and finally spotted me.   He instantly beelined for me at the same speed he was already walking,  but now with and even more confused Mr. Floid trailing behind.    Reese sat beside me absolutely dumbfounded,  "What's going on and why is the Uber super hot CEO   
Z. Zalgatoth walking towards us? "  he whispered in a rushed tone.    I shrugged while quickly glancing at him.

"Ms.  L/n,  let's talk privately."  Was all that came out of Zalgo as he waited for me to move.    "Uuuh,   sure."  I turned to Reese and nodded,  standing up and walking with Zalgo.