♋🚗🚓

Driving on the street- never mind! Driving into a building with four warrants for arrest, three bricks on the gas pedal, two screaming trolls, and one whistleblower. It feels like you're only missing a tree- never mind once again you... It's not even- shit. how in the hell did you grab that!? I don't care if it's a cardboard cut out of Dan why would you need that? On another note, you don't know where you're going or why you're going I'm pretty sure you just want to steal a car. they probably need to go somewhere. Show me your licenses, Who in the world gave you a license to drive a bus? Who let you drive a "BUS"

After the 10 minutes of the most terrifying amusement ride, these three have ever experienced The car finally exits the building. Back on the road!- goddamn it back into another building! HOW about we skip this? Where are the cops!?

~~45 minutes later~~

Final you made. You don't know where it is but everyone is relieved that you don't drive anymore. Kankri flopped out of the car whistle dropping away from his mouth like it was running from him. Signless had- well he needed someone to help him out of the car. Some cat woman and yellow man. Karkat had you pulling him out. you don't know why there's a pumpkin on his head. is it even close to Halloween? a real pumpkin- Where did the pumpkin go? oh well, we have bigger fish to fry. Yellowman picked Kanny up and said follow. Karkat didn't say anything till you made it to- what is this a street party? Yup, it is. Then Karkat yelled at you for driving then at signless for letting you drive in the first place.

"I DON'T CARE IF THEY HAD A "LICENSE" TO DRIVE ANYTHING THEY SHOULDN'T EVEN TOUCH A TOY CAR!" he yelled as his father tries to explain that he didn't let you do anything and was Flabbergasted by what just happened. Staring down at Kankri who is now speechless, you feel a little guilty about this. Not too much because you're already planning your next move, stop poking Kankri with a stick. The boy is still alive, give him a minute. What is your "Next Move"? Robbing a Bank? Murder? Kidnapping? Going to steal up a spaceship? Am I just giving you ideas?

I don't know what amazes me more, the fact that they're going to keep you still or The fact that no one has reported you missing. It's been several weeks since you went looking for a bear fight. Are they just happy you're gone? That's kind of f*cked. But you are a brand of crazy. That still doesn't excuse it, I guess you're better off with a bunch of outlaws Then who you were with previously.

Poking the boy, even more, you got him to get up but he took the stick from you. "(Y/n) I appreciate that you're respecting my no touching but a stick to my face is unappreciated, maybe I wasn't clear on what to do in case I was sleeping and or unconscious yet I hope this never happens again, Despite my wishes, this might happen again, So in any circumstances do not wake me up. And another thing, Sufferer may have let you drive however I will never let you near any heavy machinery Unless absolutely necessary, and even then not in front of the wheel, I won't even let you have a toy wheel, what you did was too dangerous Not only that-" you started to tune him out.

Hey, what are you doing? (y/n) Oh god no. Should I be surprised? With everything you just did This is the least surprising, you know when they said you have a right to bear arms they didn't mean actually bear arms. Oh, they can shoot... You psych- You know what this should go this way.

Sufferer being smart enough to know Giving you claws and a gun is a bad idea, quickly took your bear arms. Little did he know, you have another pair of bear arms. As the narrator, I wish I didn't know how many you have. how do you have so many.... You stole them... Okay, I understand now. you took arms from furry costumes and smashed guns in them. I have new questions where'd you get guns- ah.. Got it.

I looked away for mere seconds. How did you- how did this happen?! Everyone has a pair of bear guns pulled at each other. I know this was planned!

Well before my blood pressure hits a new high Dolorosa being who she is got this under control. She's a blessing. The Vantas Had an eventful holiday party with their new family member. God this was a nightmare.

Happy Holidays!