how you met! Nitram/Serket Family!

The Nitram Family!__________________________________

I can't breathe, I been running for what seems like hours; it was probably been like around 10 minutes or fewer. Why I'm running? I'll tell you why! The Great ( Last Name)'s family got involved with The Mafia! And not any mafia THE HIGH BLOOD MAFIA! Wait for this it a Mafia? Blu who cares about that now! My Family Who just murdered. Happen!! My whole family.. as a warning.

Father save me... Their blood covers me.. I'm still shaking.. I know I can't go to town or home. They will be there, waiting for someone to break a rule of theirs. Home... it's probably filled with the scary monsters that are destroyed evidence of what they did.

It was so stupid! I'm so stupid! Why did this happen!? We were just eating dinner! Stupid stupid Stupid stupid Stupid stupid Stupid stupid Stupid stupid Stupid stupid Stupid stupid Stupid stupid STUPID! They just came in and killed my grandma first, or she died hours ago and my family didn't notice it. Wow, I'm definitely going to be a Serial killer one day with comments like that. I stop running to think, which is a bad idea. I thought about the blood and Gore of my family being Murder, then my thoughts went to question what if they noticed that my body isn't there and come looking for me. A shiver went up to my back, and it wasn't from the cold air of the night.

I might need to live in the woods. I question my survive on my own that way. Well Going past whatever trauma and tree I decided to live in is woods. A week ago if somebody said I was going to live in the woods I would have laughed and told them to stop playing. A week ago... I just turned six? Seven? I don't know anymore. I just want to sleep forever now. Walking around the woods, I figured under anything is about the best shelter I can have, then I lay on the ground under a rock and fell into despair hope that rock would crush me. We both know that won't happen. But I can wish, right? I have to find a way to live in the woods. Are the woods even big for animals in packs to live here? I did plan this well? No, I did not think this thought. The new plan, don't die. Is that really my plan? I need a better plan, with a thought in it. I don't know having the inventor of a father is helping me come up with a plan to survive in the wild, that someone's backyard. SOMEONE'S BACKYARD!! Did they see me? No, they Didn't, or they would call the police and the police woul- police sirens and that noticeable red and blue light, Of course, I Bolted out of there. How many trees do you need? God Damn they might think I'm a Cultist. Covered in blood, in the trees, and dark out, That is pretty creepy. Once again I hid under a rock, wait... well fuck, this is boring. What now? I can't think, I'm too hungry for that. Man, I want to eat and sleep... I have an idea. I will jump into a lake and catch a fish. Where is a lake at? I can't think right, I'm a mess.. God help me, Or a cat both are good they can help. I want to pet a cat... I got up and just walked around for anything. I got fatigued at some point and that's when I was walk through a stream of water. Falling in Coldwater didn't help me at all. I believe drowning is a good choice.. Cold.. So cold.. I'll Sleep now.. A nap... Before I Went unconscious I felt a warm hand grab me and seen Fairy wings. Am I dying right now? And my brain is showing me this for some reason.

I'm not Scared of this then.

The Serket family!________________________________

I don't remember where I am, Or why I'm holding a big book. I remember that I'm (F/n) (L/n) fiv- no I'm six! Wait I was six last year I'm seven-years-old! I can't be..... I.. I..Have.... Can't have?... I can't have Candy! Don't remember why not. And I'm A permanent resident at the hospital who is allowed to visit the library, with a volunteer nurse. Why not just read books at the Hospital? I don't know why I can leave here, it just happened at a point. who's the nurse? Is it Lara? No, she doesn't like me. Carlee? No.. she's busy. I can remember who... I look around and I see A girl with horns dressed in blue. She was pretty, and she smiled at me! Oh, I remember who's my Nurse is! "Aranea!" Oops, I yelled in the library. The walk to her was slow and I got lightly scold. So I whisper, "Sorry Miss Aranea."

With a hand on my head, I heard her say "It's alright (Name), You just forget things. I sometimes forget things too."

I feel better after that. I always feel better after Aranea pats my head. I don't know why It happens every time. It's nice really nice and good... I want this feeling forever. But she stops and takes the book from me. She ushers me to the Bean bags. When we sit on the bag she opens the book to a page that is closer to the end of the book. "Alice in Wonderland" with a with a white rabbit and a girl for the cover. I remember that queen and... Heads?

"(Name) what do you remember from Alice in wonderland?" Oh boy.. what do I remember.

"I remember that the Queen of hearts got mad at Alice...."

She said, "why is she mad?" I don't know! I should know.. I should guess.

" She was mad at Alice for standing up to her.?" Aranea smile at me! I GOT IT RIGHT! I hope so.. She could be smiling at me cuz I was trying to remember what happened. She wrote something on the clipboard and pat my head again.

" Yes The Queen of heart was mad at Alice for standing up to her, But in the Original book, it was the red Queen-" Oh! Someone jumping on tops of the bookcases! I Mean Bookshelves! A Girl In a blue pirate costume is jumping to one shelve to another! She looks like Aranea... Aranea Oh... no I'm Not listings to Aranea.. How long can she go for? Should I Tell her that someone jumping on top of the bookshelf? I should. Pulling on Her sleeve, she seems not to knowledge me until I called her out.

" (Y/n) What is it?" she looks at me quizzically. So I Point at the girl jumping on bookshelves. Aranea looks horrified and yelled Vriska in a library! I would never believe she would do that here! She was now chasing "Vriska". So many Rules Are being broken by Aranea In A library! What is going on with her? OH! She Has This Frisky Vriska! Oh, she comes back to me. I stand to wait, when she came back she told me "I'm So Sorry (Y/n) for cutting the visit to the library short, but we need to go. bring the book back to the librarian her me." Aranea is having a hard time holding Vriska, so he agreed. As I was walking she said something about being outside.

I looked at the Librarian, I think I was checking out a book. She was looking at me and hand the book back saying it's due in two months. I Can't Help but think Ms. Aranea Would be a Good Librarian. I walked outside to see My nurse wrapping a little girl in a Blue pirate costume in a blue pirate flag.

"Oh! (y/n) I see that you forgotten to give the librarian the book and check it out! That's okay we'll just read at-" the Girl in blue tries her luck to get away for Aranea by kick and thrashing, she almost got away. "Well ( Y/n) this is my sister Vriska who Should've be with mom at The Pyrope's for a play date. For some reason she here with us, Mom with not be happy with this, if she is She'll hear a whole lot for me." Vriska looked so bored with Aranea talking and gave up on fight her wanting to do something fun. Yet being hold by Older sister wrapped in a blue Blanket of a Skull crossbones with no hope of escaping, Vriska look like she does this a lot.. I followed My nurse back to the hospital and to my room with Her sister making me laugh at the funny faces she's making behind Aranea.

"I will see you next week (y/n), Do try to read "Alice in Wonderland" Somewhat before I come. I Am Sorry that OurTime was Disturbed and completely cut out. I was never thought this would happen to me at any point. My sister would come to A library to cause trouble for me, If the police Were there or called we wouldn't have a family anymore, Mom is already wanted for outrageous amount thing and we need no more. Even being in this city where the population of Troll is less than 20 percent causes us to stick out like a sore thumb. Again Sorry (Y/n) for what happen I will see you Next week!!!!!!!!"

I watched them go, I wish I can come with them. I mean if your mom is that wanted by everyone, she must be the best mom ever. Who's my family?

I put that book on a table so I wouldn't lose it. I seen a lot of paper on it too. I see One that says "Summary of patients family" I can read just not just as fast or as correctly as Aranea. I read it out loud "Due to.. Trum... trauma the patient has re... received from Family No visit-a-tion is allowed unless super-vise even then re-str-ic-tions will be supplied?" I didn't understand a word of what I read, well a little bit. I want a Family. I want one.

I Want To Be Part Of Her Family!

(Here you go Two Family parts!)