how you met! Pyrope

Sorry next time it's the clowns I just got feel I need to do more with them! Enjoy The Pyrope family!_________________________________

Hiding from a butt Head wasn't THE PLAN! THE PLAN WAS TO GET EQUAL RIGHT FOR TROLL TO GO/WORK AT MALL! Maybe if I keep doing again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again Etc... Then I'll get it and with others watching like a crowd! And if they beat me up good people will see and think they're Monsters!

People will not stop the beating; who can react to adults just beating a child to death? Human and Trolls just stare at it hope someone stronger can help. Some will call for help, some will be frozen in place, some will watch, some will just walk away forgetting it, and one will try to stop it.

I forgot about the some who record it. That recording will help me sue the people beating me up!

It seems the butt head named Bine! Left. Time to make a move back to the mall! But first I need a disguise first! I put on Red and (Fav color! If it red that okay!) Clip on hair, glasses and this cool looking hoodie that has "Equals" written in different ways all over it!

 Time to make a move back to the mall! But first I need a disguise first! I put on Red and (Fav color! If it red that okay!) Clip on hair, glasses and this cool looking hoodie that has "Equals" written in different ways all over it!

( The picture is the clip on hair thing! They come in neon too!)

They will never guess it's me! The disguise is foolproof! I Giggle a bit.

Taking a long way, I blend within a crowd of people who are going to the mall. Before I got inside I stopped, not by the staff by the crowd of people stopping looking at something. Being who I am, I made my way out of the crowd to see what going on, and if I could help some or stop a fight.

It a young Troll girl year or two old then me, if I had to describe her I would say, her horns are perfectly conical as opposed to being curved at all, like most other trolls, redpointing shades, red shoes, black pants and shirt that has Greek Zodiac color teal, and a walking cane. I don't know how to explain the hair.

Why would people just stop and stare at her for? She was the only troll here that why. I can hear her talking and HIM.. Well more like debating whether she stole something or not, butt head Name Bine is the one who mainly yelling.

Humans are delicate creatures, one little different thing will upset us. We as humans couldn't handle the different color of skin so why would we like Trolls?

A long time ago Trolls came to earth, they tried to conquer us but failed, no one really knows how that happened in Truth, but it did. Gray-skin, horns, and blood color; did not sit well with us humans.

I hate to say I was like that, ( F/N) (L/N) was not a troll Allied and was against Trolls on Earth. I cringe at my younger self it, keeps me up at night. My opinion changes when a fairly-winged Troll saves my life! At that point, I was less stubborn and more grateful to him! I did find him pretty adorable...

Okay! Stop thinking about a silly crush! Get your game on! I run to the young lady and Butt face the Girl who I hear her said

"I have the receipt for that"