Captors Before you're family

(Sorry for the Delays but here's the chapter about bees. You don't know how long it took me but Look at that little face (●︿●) great!)

I'm going to recap everything, I was doing stuff then I was picked up by a drunk man, normally this is quite an alarm isn't it? Apparently, it wasn't for that Nun that went "okay adopt this child" and then I came to his house. Met his kids, he passes out drunk, And I'm like this is not going to end well for me. The best part is I'm mute because of... you don't need to know that right now, back to this Bullshit where I was just Robbed of a bee plushie and question about being a robot or something. I don't know how to react to that. But hell that was the weird-ass question. Not the weirdest, Not on the top 10 weirdest questions I receive as a child.

Now to the present. It's Early morning like It's 5 o'clock in the morning. I'm tired, cranky, and if I was able to speak I would be swearing right now. I'm scared of what will happen. I feel like in a few hours I'm more likely to be abandoned in the street once again by this guy realizing what the hell he just did. It happens before and Who the hell makes good choices while drunk? Almost No one. His Kid is looking at me like I'm the crazy one, that just adopted a child! I was Just Looking at Sollux, I Have no clue how to respond to him.

Oh God, I feel like I jumped from one topic to another. but again I haven't been asleep in like..... over a day. Less sleep makes... I don't know where I was going with this sentence. I tried to make something, but that didn't work out. I'm feeling the fear of being stared at. Oh shit! Sollux is staring at me! Stop staring at me! God, is there something on my own goddamn face. I sit down... Man, I kind of just want to pass out... just want to lay down... close my eyes... oh good, I'm yawning... I'm closing my eyes for just a few seconds... don't worry... it's just only a few seconds... just a few...

*Hours Later*

I woke up but decided it wasn't worth it and went back to sleep. I was really really really really tired. All I wanted to do was sleep. But I noticed that I'm not the only one sleeping on this floor. Sollux and Tuna? I think that's his name Tuna.. they are sleeping with me. I am in a beef sandwich. I'm the chocolate in the Neapolitan ice cream. yeah, you heard me. Neapolitan ice cream. I was the Oreo cream here, I'm Like cheese in a grilled cheese. I have more examples but that would take too much time. Later.

* More Hours of sleep?*

I woke up to yelling and Slurs. Stuttering lisps, That have woken me up in a peaceful sleep. I have been Dreaming A nice dream about something, I don't remember what it was. I just know it was good. But now I can Hear Messed up speech that stammering...Eventually, it winds down and heard sorry from Mituna? I think it was him. What was he yelling about? Me? Possibly. But more importantly what was he yelling at, well who at. The Dad? Yes, he would, that man... Troll... had adopted A human child brought it home to met his kids. While drunk. I think any kid would be mad and jealous, they were not given any clue that I would be a possibility in their life. they weren't given the talk to about another kid, I was just a random possibility, a choice that happened. And they didn't even know. I don't think the father even knows.

either way, I woke up And looked at my surround. It seems to be 8:30 in the morning. both of the boys seems to be gone. then I get the weird presence of someone staring at me. I am right about that, the male adult troll Looks more surprised that I am now awake then shocked that my presence here. He's sober now... will he leave me now? Um... He just sat down in front of me. I feel like he's a robot that is scanning me. Looking in his eyes just... pretty. Red and blue, they almost glow. The man just sighs putting a Hand in his hair. He seems to be in deep thought. He seems to be fidgety a whole lot about their thought. He huffed and said "Okay, Okay, you are coming with me to my job" he picks me up and finishes that sentence with "Jutht hide from My Thuperior."

What the fuck is Thuperior?