How you met! Megido!

Warning! The story contains Death(Just Like the latest ones), fire, and hints of abuse and Grooming. May also contain bullies, some Worrying dialogue From a legitimate child, Trauma, Arranged marriage, Neglect, and a lot of hints of cheating(I literally Re-read everything found out I made too many hints about it). Please don't if any of these are sensitive topics for you. And if you do please take a lot of breaks with something fun or funny, please. A note at the bottom.

The Megido Family!____________________________________

           Waking up, little Ms/Mr (Name) stumbles out of her/his parents' car to the dirt road. Looking around to see the car Tracks leading to a tree where the car crash. You take a good few feet away from the car and sit down on the dirt road. Your parents must be okay if you survived this. Before you even got up, the car Fucken exploded. It wasn't as big as the movie betrayal, but you think you might need therapy. Like right now. Who would have thought the day would end like this. (Name) thought about how the day started. It was like a really normal bad day like you know it's going to be a bad day before the day actually happened.

~~~hours before your parents turned in to fried chicken~~~

          "(Naaaaaaaame) It time to wake up and get ready!~~" Mom sings. She likes to sing, she wanted to be a singer but ended up married to Narcissistic Man. They have been married for 19 years so far. Your father is (was and is now fried) a Police Officer and is gone for many days, Gone for weeks too, On those days you Would watch Anime with Mom. They had you a few years ago; One time You met a boy who looks like Father he was a year or two years older than you.

                 Getting out of Bed the kid grabs their clothes to wear for a fun day outside with the family. Neither you of your Mom pick out clothes to wear, Mom wears long dresses that are too hot in the summer. You? For some reason it dresses that go just about knees or shorter, sometimes you can wear shorts (goes both if you are a girl or boy). The child's name (Your Name) is now ready to go but need to wait in the kitchen for (Her/His) Father to come back. Mother is running around cleaning even though the house is clean and looks perfect. Why is she dusting now? She ran from place to place making sure it looks perfect. But it looks perfect already. The child watches this, knowing this is weird. Their Mom was not like this when Father was away, plus from the knowledge of friends' homes and meeting their Parents.

          This child likes games and playing them too her/his favorite game is ( GAME NAME) But the Dad doesn't like it one bit. One time you fought him for taking that game, He took all the game way after you fell asleep. So in the morning you weren't happy but stayed quite went you seen Mom. Under her make-up, you can see the bruises. She saved the game for you, and you keep them safe and hidden.

          Looking at the door someone walks in, Father out of uniform. His Child screams "daddy" run to him and hugs him, ms/Mr (Y/n) does this for their Mother can stop and fixes herself up quickly. Father hugs you back, (y/n) noticed another man she/he recognizes the man as their uncle, from Father side of course. For some reason Mom never has contacted her family, Her family is alive and good people just why? Dad stopped hug and talked to mom about his family coming to the park with them. You were horrified, a lot of the kids on that side were the worst bullies on earth. And they are like nine years old! Well, they could be young preteens but still. They were like, serious on killing you at one point. They have a plan to kill you, not like in make-believe, cause that is too Innocence. They want you Dead. It doesn't help you are a year or two younger than them. You were put into the car by someone, you weren't paying attention. Yet again when do you pay attention? You never see anything good. 

          The drive to the park you saw Father put his hand close to Mom, She recoiled. Father just petted her head, slow and long. He was definitely Whispering something. This was the most awkward thing you had to watch, so you stared at the window. It could be a different feeling than awkward but you really don't know the word for it. For all, you know it could be fear mixed with something. Y'all get to the park. Seeing how many cousins were there, you were 100% sure you're going to die. You want to go back on that car ride even though it was awkward as heck.