how you met! Vantas

I just can't do Makara, everyone but them for a long while. I'll get to them at a point.

The Vantas Family!_________________________________

I'm (Full name) and once again I'm looking for a Bear to fight. I saw a man fight a great big bear once on TV, I desire to fight one too! It's free time at the orphanage, so I ran to a well-known area for bears! I had a first aid kit for the Bear when I beat it up!

Going through the wired fence without getting cut or ripping my clothes. The Hunt is on. The goal is so close I can taste it! Wait... I smell a wet dog? That smell must be a Bear!

I stay hidden, moving slowly, then I realized I cannot see through the leaves and wood, but that didn't stop me from the ambush. The hair Beast walking slow and... crying?

Why is the strong Beast crying? I move some leafs and twigs to see what in the world is going on. It wasn't a beast, it was a teenage boy who tries to calm down his brother, they both had gray skin and nubs of horns? The older one is still talking to the young one about something.

"Karkat I understand that you want to be with Dad, but Dad told us to get him to help we must go. I remember that Mr. Tucker is willing to help us, if not we have Miss Lisa that has- ow! Karkat I find it very triggering you just bit me! you are leaving me to no choice but to hold you-" I stopped listening to that guy.

Not that I don't care it just I need to find a bear. Oh boy, I think that triggered boy is still talking, how long can he go? Is he even breathing? Just move slowly (f/n) just move slowly.

A few feet away from the Triggered teen and little boy I found a cave! I'm ready to run in. 1.. 2.. 3!

The only thing in the cave was a man who looks like both of the kid and Teen. Unconscious or dead, No he still breathing. He has.. Stab wounds at first I thought it was a bear attack but a bear wouldn't leave a victim without a biting them.

I see a sickle in his hand.. I Slowly remove it, he almost woke up. It gave me a mini heart-attack, I replace the Sickle with a candy bar and kicking the sickle away. Better safe than sorry! Right?

I grabbed the first aid kit and open it. Then I realized that I have no idea what or how to do stab wounds. Maybe if I remember the doctor TV show correctly, I maybe can do this!

Okay! First I need to remove the patient's clothes. If he almost woke up from removing an item from his hand, I don't think removing clothes isn't a good choice... But life is full of bad choices! I slowly grab the... The thing I believe is a shirt but then I got confused about the hood-cape thing and the pants.. The pants I can't help but look at it. I'm thinking the shirt is the pants.... but it is too tight to move!

I'm freaking out! I'm like seven years old and I have made the mistake of Looking for a bear and not getting help for this guy! I was moving around.

Then I found that a candy bar was against my throat. I made one good choice and one Bad choice, The bad choice was to freak out.

"Kar-" he removed the candy bar way from throat, then the poor guy started to cough really bad, to the point where I thought he would cough up a lung or something. I Pat his back and offered my water bottle which I was happy when he took it. I brought a water bottle, in case of thirst or dry tongue. I need to clean those wounds, I think the pressure from the Pants is stopping him from bleeding to death or his bleeding slowly and painfully.

I need to tell him to remove the pants, just to show the chest I swear! I mean I need to clean wounds so it won't be infected! I take a deep breath and spoke nicely with him, who am I kidding? Me.