How You Met! Zahhak!

Zahhak part

To begin, I am (F/n) (L/n) and I am nine. I work with the family business, which is cleaning, cooking and fixing service that was called C.C.F, now it F.U and no. Due to workers quitting/get new jobs Both of my parents are "out" so it's just my uncle and aunty "watching me"/take "CARE" of the business, for now.

I used to pick small Jobs, sometimes the ones that no one else wants to do, but these small jobs go to new employees. I now pick the bigger one or ones I get assigned to daily, like one of the cleaning pools, / the Zahhak's "hive" home.

I never met them, but I never want to either. I'm fine with just cleaning up their place, and leaving like I was never here. Like a bandit, but I clean and take garbage... Like a Bandit. Yeah. Yeaaaaah.

I'm at the Zahhak's hive-home right now. Mr. Zahhak always requests that The Maid "me" come at 9 sharp or the doors will not open for the maid, as the house will lockdown till 2, which is the time that Mr. Zahhak request for me "the Maid" to go home if job requirements are done. The Zahhak Family is always out of the house "hive" by the time I get there; I don't know when they get to be back.

I always get there before nine, but not today! The way to the hive/house was full of temporary/New detours and more detours. The hour walk turned into a 3-hour run/walk. If I knew how long of a walk it was going to be, I would've chosen to get hit by that car. That would have been a faster way of getting here, but that will hurt.

Standing outside the Zahhak Family hive "home" at.. I looked at my watch it's 10:57! Three hours late! Well close to three hours. I ran to the door to open it. Mr. Zahhak was Right, the door would not open.

How do I get in? Through a window? No. Locked. I walked around the house "hive" and I noticed something. A big hole in the wall. Looks like someone tried to fix it but broke it more/then punched the wall. I crawled through the hole, into Equius... I'm in his room... Robot parts and... Buff horses "hoof beast", "Muscle Beast?" his room is normally the last room I would clean up, but why not spice things up and clean his room first. So I can get out. Not saying I don't Like his room it's just hoof Beast "horse" with muscles... A big one.

I picked up the towels and put broken robot parts/just broken things way. I saw a note that is the cause of many pencils to be in half. It a STRONG Note from Equius. The letter basically said that he would have me fix that wall new-found hole. I can see what word a pencil has broken on.

I think Equius is a sweetheart and sometimes I feel that he has a hard time doing anything really. Maybe that's just me. If the BROKEN bows said anything, I think they would say Equius is a sweet kid. However, I know that they will say "Ow". Or "help us". I soon finish the room normal clean up and try my all on the wall. I believe for someone with no experience with fixing a wall I did a pretty good job! Now to Horuss room. GoD no

I use to Dig in people's stuff before I worked on Zahhak's 'Hive" house, but not after. At least Horuss tried to hide it from me, I digress it. This Young Man is a teenager, and has the cleanness room, to a degree. I believe he cleans it so not to be embarrassed by a stranger seeing something like underwear or that thing.. I know what it is, I'm just not going to say it. When I finish His room, I went to Mr. Zahhak's room the easiest room to clean. (I hope you can read sarcastic words) Mr. Zahhak's room has pieces of furniture, electronics, and other things that I can't name, all over the floor. The worse part was I can't throw anything out, Mr. Zahhak Have asked that personally/ paid extra for that.

I thought today couldn't get even more unpleasant, but I should've thought again. Today had to be the hottest day in summer. After the room was clean, I went to the air conditioner to find it ramshackle. It is not impossible to fix it took 5 minutes. The cold air and sitting down was the best reward in the world. I knew I need to start working on the laundry and the cooking/ just put It in the oven. I put towels in the washer, go to the kitchen start the oven then I sit in front of the air conditioner when the towel is done in the washer they go to dryer. This goes on to till All towels are done and the food is on the table.