Maryam Before you're Family

//Sorry for the long wait and thank you! you're all awesome! I don't know how to say thank you enough//

Dolorosa and (y/n) had walked to her hive. It wasn't toilsome to get here, but it was quite long. She lives out of town and walks everywhere. For a small child, you didn't like to walk everywhere. Especially with these gosh darn shoes for a long time. You disliked how the shoes are rubbing against your ankles, mostly. The moment you got in, you walked to the couch and passed out. Rosa was impressed by that, just a little.

Hours passed before you woke up. You were confused about where you are, then remember the nice lady. You waited a few minutes preceding off the couch. Walking around, you have seen a lot of fabrics. You like the one with white dogs. Standing in the kitchen doorway watching, Dolorosa was humming, humming what? I don't know by sheepdogs.

(Y/n) was touching... well petting fake fur, at least they think it's fake fur. It was soft and thick. Dolorose was thinking how nice it would be to have all of her kids here. Like to meet you. Not because she misses them. She does miss them, though. Her son travels around preaching about equality. Her daughters live in the city for a better education. She wanted to go with them, but Unfortunate things happened and she couldn't. Right now, she thinks getting you situated in would be best.

" (y/n)?" she said in a soft tone. Even though it was quiet, you jumped and swiftly moved your head. Dolorosa tilted her head and asked, "would you like to check your room?" With a nod from you, she leads you to a room. It's nice; you have a bed. She even has a toy box in here. On the box were your dolls. How sweet of her to do.

Exploring the room, you found a lot of Fabrics, a lot of fabric. You can help with touch many of them. Somewhere rough, some felt scaly, some are silky, and most were just fun to wiggle Like the metallic-looking one that shifts colors. You didn't realize she left the room until she came back with the fur fabrics. She enjoyed seeing your eyes light up by the sight of it, such a cute little boy/girl, she thought.

Dolorosa lays the fur fabric on the bed and pats it. "You still like this one, don't you?". You nod fiercely like you're trying to say I love it. Getting on the bed and Feeling the soft fabric, she sat down next to you. She's planning on either making you a pillow or stuffed animal out of the material and cannot decide which one you would love more, in the end, she decided both.

Being obsessed with fur, you didn't notice Her brushing your hair. Damn, that's a lot of knots. What the hell is in your hair? Not the worst thing she found in someone's hair. It's probably the least bad thing she ever saw in hair. She still has dreams of Leijon's hair and the random stuff she manages to find in them. It's like the never-ending chain of different color hanky gag. That's one always depicted going out of someone's mouth, and they're just taking it out. (ew)

Once your hair unknotted and soft Dolorosa pat it. "Y/n?" You replied with an "mmh?". "I'll be going out to a.. friend's hive to give them something, and I want to ask. Do you want to go with me? They have a kid around your age who you'll get along with." She smiles and pats your head. You responded with a nod and a smile.

Rosa gets up from the bed. "Okay! I'll be making dinner, and then we'll be heading out!" She said while struts out of the room.

You compared her to a model. Her confidence is to one. Without noticing, you've been staring at the door for a few minutes. It's like once she walks into the room, all eyes are on her, and all eyes are resting at where she was last. Or maybe you're just super lonely, and she's super-nice or at least the first decent person you met.

You don't think that's a good thing, and You think you should know at least five decent people. People's default should be a little friendly. You want a friend, just a few friends. 

You stayed silent for a few moments doing absolutely nothing, and you got tired of doing that. Getting out of bed and finding your way to the kitchen, just to smell macaroni and cheese. God mac and cheese is the best. Beautiful lifeline it is.

~time skip~ ( I'm sorry )

After eating you help Rosa by washing the dishes, you liked her so much you did the dishes. You Despise putting yourself Anywhere near the sink, Mainly when you were back in the Orphanage some kids like the pull "pranks" You know the basic water sprayer thingy, You know, the sink sprayer and a rubber band. That's a very basic and classic prank to do. but one of them went a little too far. They went under the sink, closed the cabinet, and due to Drain having rubber things at the bottom they pulled their hand through and started the water, then waited. And you're probably asking how Did they move the piping?

We had plastic piping. Cheap plastic, the plumber stole the metal piping. He was supposed to fix the bathroom piping, not the kitchens. He went into the kitchen and just took the piping. Not enough duct tape in the world Would make that leak proof.

After the dishes were done you and Rosa got ready to walk to a friend's house, you thought! She has one of those bike Trailers in red! You always wanted to try one of those when you saw a bunch of teenagers with them. Or maybe you wanted their snacks, who knows?

You got in the trailer like it's one of your life accomplishments. She zipped you in, you guys were off. you got to feel the wind, and witness everything around you. you felt like a king being paraded. Hey, at least the guillotine is not at the end of this.

When you guys stopped, you saw a house. At least you think it was a house? Looked real buggy. A Troll lady came out of the house looking distraught. Getting zipped out, Rosa slightly pushed you towards this kid who looked like the troll lady that just came out of the house, She said to play and behave while she talks to her friends. You just nod and those who Rosa just takes her friend inside.

Both you and this kid do not know what to do other than just to stare at each other. Without introducing either one of you this kid brings up a brilliant idea to spy on the adults. you agree with this strange kid you just met.

Following them, both of you see an agape window. Both of you can hear what's going on but too short to see what is up. Hearing a lot of crying you both just stare at each other. you can think of things more Or less better than this. This kid pointed up then jumped, you copied them and got a glimpse of the room.

You saw Dolorosa comforting her friend while they cradled a familiar skull, You swore it was the skull from the park, that mouse skull with a horn. You didn't understand, maybe you can ask about it later, but now the kid is tugging you- Nevermind they just straight-up picked you Bridal Style and took off. Glancing back you saw Rosa Poking her head out. Lucky enough not to be caught On-site and slightly surprised about the whole new situation you are in.

You want to know where they're running, you can probably ask hopefully they'll answer. But as soon as you open your mouth You see the treehouse. Probably should mention you're scared of heights, but you're going to spend time with a new friend. you don't want that to stop.

Time skip! Again!

Coming home late at night, Dolorosa and (y/n) were extremely tired, passing yawns to each other and droopy eyes. They ultimately passed out on the couch cuddling each other. It was a surprisingly warm night but not uncomfortable.

This is just the beginning of family love for you.