Ampora Before you're family

Ampora Family___________________________________________

(This Has that new record for the longest story I wrote! who next? The bees or the cats?)

      The first week was hard with getting clothes for Eridan, sewing an Aquarius sign on said clothes, finding an abandoned place by the ocean to stay, hiding from Sister Kaka, Sister Eger, and Sister Lara, getting food, and Taking Eridan in town; wasn't a picnic either. But what week was hard because Eridan was mad at me for a lot of things I did or didn't.

    The second week I was caught by the sisters, the nuns. trust me, it was the nuns I was in trouble, but at least I was able to grab my stuff when I ran this time. more stuff for the lighthouse I also stole tools. Criticize me for stealing from nuns now. when I came back he was angry at me for not letting him know where I was.

      The third week, Eridan was mad at me. Like Buddy, you look like a Horned-Mermaid, how was I supposed to know what a Troll is, and I'm pretty sure that a sea troll is a Horned-Mermaid! yet I would be pretty offended and angry too...

        Pretty sure we're spending an hour away from each other each day so we don't kill each other. He is clingy, not in a bad way. it's in a way that many of the orphans are. they're just scared and lonely. they are abandoned, Less likely to form a relationship of any kind, and if they make a good or bad relationship, they tend to hold on and tell there is nothing to hold onto. it's definitely different from mine, I'm good at making friends, not maintaining them, so being with Eridan for so long is pretty new.

     I Would just ghost him like the others but I didn't. I don't know why I'm trying so hard to maintain this. he just gets so mad easily lately. maybe I'm just being a little bit more annoying Trying to force him away from me, without me doing the Normal routine that I do. Or we're both doing it subconsciously.

    Right now He got mad when he found out I only cuddled with him because I thought he wasn't supposed to be that cold. Apparently "Higher blood color" will leave colder body temperature. He said something about blood color place order. I stop listening. Maybe that's the problem, we both stop listening to each other and talking it out. This is almost like having a Lover. But I'm too tired to listen.

     " Eridan Sweetheart, we haven't slept in 18 hours. May we continue this in the morning at Breakfast time?" I asked as nicely as I can in my tired state. He huffed and lay down right next to me. He's too prideful to say he wants to cuddle. I have two choices, cuddle or not to cuddle, that is the question. Be honest, which one would you choose? Him getting Huffy and actually asked Or just snuggles just.

~~~~~~~~ many hours later~~~~~~~

       When I woke up I was fully cuddled, it's Cute to seeing Eridan like this. Maybe it's because he's quiet. it could because his face has softened And isn't scowling at me. Even if I wanted to stay like this, I had to sneak out of this his hold, just because I'm hungry. it's easier said than done without waking him up. I sneaked off downstairs.

             we have a "kitchen", it's just most of the stuff doesn't work, but it's really old stuff so we just light a fire in the stove. what is that stove even called? Oh well, it doesn't matter, it's just a metal stove, we just have to find a lot of wood If we want to cook stuff. The other thing is this place doesn't technically have electricity too. all the fuses went out, so if I want to deal with that I have to deal with another problem. Plus we don't need electricity right now, I'll worry about that during the winter.

     We are doing repairs on this lighthouse, it was actually abandoned due to a couple of murders. The murderer(s) was never caught. The police claimed That Evidence proves it was a Sasquatch. but again the police around here are normally high. I don't know why they didn't lock the place, and why there weren't any squatters, But again this whole area scary as hell. So there's nothing to worry about. it's not like the murderer is going to come back and murder us.... you can probably tell I'm just lying and freaking out. Let's just leave the murders alone for now.