How you met! Leijon

The Leijon Family!________________________________________________________________

Well you got yourself in a weird situation. You're in a dark alleyway with an Unconscious guy right next to you, who mugged you for your purse, and stabbed you for not giving it up.

The purrse had no paper.. Well, no money in it. You have handwritten stories about people dating.. Or you dating them.. Or them taking care of you.. You don't want anyone to see them it's embarrassing.

Back to the muggin or the Attempt of murder that happened a few minutes ago.

He wanted your purse, but you didn't want him to have it, he stabbed you and he ran right into a pole, the one across to the two buildings. It was stupid, it was really stupid.

The money you have is in your sock. Everyone puts their money in their sock. Only idiots will put money in a purse then walk around in dark alleyways; in a city street known for an act of murder, robbery, and other things that you don't know, oh right And the Mafia! how can you forget about the Mafia?

The Mafia here is called The Catless. You help them a few times, and they owe you one favor. You had two but you used it, one of the members is trying to figure out what happened to (your family's Name) or just where your parents are. The only information that you got from Catless was the (Family name) money was transferred to another account in Switzerland.

For a fact, you can't go to Switzerland, and the idea of you going on a plane is terrible. You'll get sick and for some reason, you think snakes will be there. Just a bad idea for you.

Now ignoring the Bleeding slowly to death, you grabbed the unconscious guy's wallet and take his money and his ID, But you replace the stuff you took with your fanfic. Okay, you took his Jacket too, but it's for stopping the bleeding! Not for it lookin like it can give the warmest hug ever.

See it hugs the stabbed wound. No more bleeding for (Y/n).

You guess it would be a good time to go to the 24/7 convenient store, convenient is in the name and it's just down-well it not far from here.

"Makin' my way downtown walkin' fast, face pass." That's all you can remember for that song for some reason, the song is coming and going as they pleased. That song played a lot of times last week. Why is it still stuck in your head?

Think about what you'll buy. You'll Buy one pint of ice cream, a first aid kit, pain meds, and other things that you want to get once you have seen them. You know that the store will not sell any more collection cards, ever since they made the card packs cost .75¢ a lot of people came buying them. Which isn't bad, it's just they never ever have any cards. You just buy some card packs when they have it, The card's packages look like something for Valentine's Day, but they have pictures of people who you have seen on TV.

Once you got into the convenience store, you walked right into a bar that can make anyone fall down. Why a bar? (Name) knows, and you know one employee who would put it here.

Frrrrreaaaaaaaaaaaank.

You don't like him! He's tall and skinny and scary and mean and looks like a sandwich for a beer! He puts this bar right here so it can hit your face! Your pretty face, the Queen of Beauty, the sweetest face in the universe, the purriceless face of the century! Is now damaged! This is mutiny! Oh, right ( name ) doesn't care about their face that much, but walking into a bar wasn't a plan for today or feels good.

Frank must have just came early for his shift, how do you know this? Well, number 1: (Name) had been coming here for a few months And memorize everyone work schedule. The day shift workers are nicer than Frank, well anyone is nicer than Frank. Number 2: A lady Troll is shopping here, Frank kicks out Trolls and you don't know why. Number 3: Frank is trying to convince Maria; the employee, of today to go home.