Leijon Before you're family(real story)

(this is the real one I promise)   *it is your bloody point of view*

I actually picturing dying would be, you know a little bit more fun. I mean like on Prospect train somewhere with a bunch of drugs, With a bunch of cops, they are waiting for my arrest with their guns out. You know, an "Exciting" death. My ideal way to die is Going out in the best way possible because if I'm going to die it's going to be a big party, you know like a Corpse Party. I definitely don't want this to be the way I go. Everything's dark, I can't feel, hear, and taste.

I can smell though. it seems like the Woody smell has changed into something that reminds me of my grandma. the one that's alive. the one who's dead smells like a weird perfume bottle called Diamond. I drink that stuff it wasn't really good. one that's alive smells like Oranges and a cake. I don't know what type of cake I just know it's a cake.

Am I regaining back my senses? Or am I just going crazy? I mean The Brain can do crazy stuff left alone. I swear someone is petting my head, I feel like I'm on an old couch too. My chest hurts... did someone cut me open? feels like the time I woke up in the middle of surgery... I couldn't move but I could feel. at least they didn't leave anything in me. it was a horrible experience, turns out they forgot to give me the correct number of something and I woke up in the middle.

I am remembering what happened. Okay, I was stabbed, Pretty normal so far, Went to the store, met a lady... and died? no, no I'm alive. I am very very much alive. The sense of pain has come back. Wished it didn't, I would love that. Girls... I remember two girls. They also look like a lady. other than that I don't have a really good description to explain to anyone about them.

Hey, I'm moving! I'm really really moving... I fell off. Don't know what I fell off of but God that hurts, I heard myself groaning in pain, that means the sense of hearing came back, good. Does that mean I was making random noises? That might be really worrisome. What have I been saying?

I opened my eyes slightly and burned my cornea, by God the room has light. Someone had opened the curtains and said we may have light. In conclusion, It's just too bright.

Who needs this most of this light? Not me. Darkness is my friend And it is nicer to my eyes to boot. Well, I can't complain too much.... well, I can, but I shouldn't. I opened my eyes that now can see. I can the room. I'm at my grandma's apartment. That's why it smelled like her. I hear someone... In the Kitchen.

I slowly got up, I was shaky and teeter-tottering. I got to the wall and push myself up. So far it's easy. It hurts tho like hell. I don't remember much. Maybe that's a good thing. Mainly because I think I did something embarrassing, and personally I don't like need that right now.

Once I got in the kitchen I seen three ladies with the same cat-like ears horns and tails? I closed my eyes and I remember what happened and what you said. That was embarrassing. I must have sounded like a dumbing. My face is red as I remember I said about the Catless to Frank. I do believe he was more scared of the bleeding child then my words of getting him killed.

When I reopen my eyes I see them looking at me, The small one came closer to me. " Nepeta sees the hurt kitten has now awakened" cute and... Did she refer to herself in the third person? She looks like she's about to Pound on me. "Nepeta is so happy to see the kitten that she-" She jumps up to me like a pounds, but the adult stopped that by picking Nepeta in mid-air. That was cool to see.

The adult seems happy to see me, but her body language said nervously. I stare at her, wait till she tells me anything, something because I'm kind of lost. yes I remember the store. but anything else past that I really don't remember. You know after I passed out... it seems she's ready to say something.. she's facing me she took a deep breath, she's about to lay it out, she's going to ask me something. God, I hope she's going to ask her if she's going to stay I'm lonely.

My grandma is on a cruise with cats and a new husband then she forgot me. She always forgets me. Oldtimers? I think so. But it's more along the lines of the left on Purpose. Why? Like I know. AAAA shit what if I died and this is all my hopes and dreams coming true through a coma that I'm dying in. I should enjoy it.

That would be stupid and pointless. I should ask her about the whole bleeding thing. It could be pawssible that she's great at cleaning wounds and their treatment. I hope that was the case. Because you don't want this to be a shitty plot point that any point. I would just be bad storytelling. I just sleep and wake up finding that none of this actually happens. it's kind of disheartening too. To live a great life in your sleep just to wake up. That would be bad.

"Can you three stay here with me? Since you helped me and all, that the least I can do..." I asked or told bleakly. The Lady looks surprised to say. But she agreed. Quickly too. I mean if you live outside in a bad neighborhood, and someone asks you if you want to live with them in a nice Neighborhood you would think is this person going to kill me? I would hope so. Yet she said " Yes!" they all looked so happy.

I hope this is the beginning of something wonderful.