Makara before you're Family

(Did I ever show you guys what I named beforehand?) 

( I give them a joke or insult name holder but here my favorite title)

It's been a few days since those boys showed up, and now they are outside my window

It's been a few days since those boys showed up, and now they are outside my window. I opened my Curtains And they were just there. I stare, they wave... I would've closed the curtain, but I made eye contact. You can't ignore somebody who you made eye contact with. That's almost impossible, and awkward.

When I think about what he said "we will see you again", this isn't what I thought of. I was thinking of what it would be like, Hey! okay, we're across the street from each other wave hello with my hands, I know he didn't actually say it but still. Unlocking the window and popping the screen Seems totally normal until you realize I live in an apartment on the second floor. How the hell? As they came in I took a lookout. God, I'm so confused. I see no possible way they got to my window. I see no ladder, maybe stilts that fell in a certain way? Maybe they were camouflage stilts? Maybe it's best if I drop it.

Like how we first met, I think I'm going crazy. Hey, at least I didn't fall on my floor, face first. Putting the screen back on my window and closing it, I can't help but notice my Skeletor friend here grabbed one of my notebooks then perches on my bed like a cat. His little brother, on the other hand, is busy messing with my paints. Well as long as he doesn't eat it. Ah, wait... nevermind. Do I tell someone or not?

I got closer to my bed, I didn't expect the situation to get awkward, yet the moment I sat down he put his hand on my shoulder. It got even more awkward; believe it or not. He's just lightly pushing me on him, I am literally leading on this man...boy... He's just like "I'm fucking chill with this". He removed his hand which I'm happy about. All I can assume is he's okay with people laying on him, and he's into it. Can't really judge him for it. although it's hella awkward He didn't even ask.

On a different note in the same place, I'm over here just like a chihuahua that's been held too much and now I have issues. Actually I think that's a bad comparison to the situation, I think I'm more like the uncomfortable niece/nephew to a very young uncle. Like your uncle's just like 5 years older than you or Worse, 10 years younger. And you know just stuck with them trying to teach them since their dad; Your grandfather, is way too old And you're teaching them how to shoot a rat with the metal BB pellet. I feel like that's a better comparison. And also he's like trying to be your friend since you're closer to his age than his siblings which are unfortunately like 20 to 30 years older than him. no, I don't have this problem but seems like I do. But I bet you're uncomfortable now. A little.

Now Let's ignore what just happened, and wonder if he's okay with the nicknamed Skeletor. He does have a nice name I can call him by. Yep, I just want to give him a nickname... Well, it seems like the whole time I have been thinking he's been writing an essay. Oh my God, it's College formatted. I'm not ready I'm not ready. oh God, I'm not ready. Oh, thank God he tore it out and put it in his pocket. Wait... what was he writing down? None of these questions will be answered if I don't ask them. But I can't ask him because he already changed the subject to "new door?".

I took the notebook and pen and wrote down... well, I tried to write it down. But I couldn't find the words to tell him that After his dad wrecked my door, I took the bathroom door off and put it right there, So I wrote the "restroom door" With my best attempt to draw a screwdriver. I think it was pretty good. I believe he understands what I'm trying to say. Thus this weird game of Pictionary started.

I draw a few things and he understands what I'm trying to say. I never got to "talk" with somebody like this before. I guess the most appropriate thing to say is I don't get to share my thoughts with folks. Both of my parents don't even try to communicate with me anymore. They know I won't answer, not vocally. I tried in other ways but they won't have it. They want me to be vocal and refuse to acknowledge that I am not. Even if I try to be vocal it's not like they're going to listen. They just shoot me down. I can hear her say "if you're not going to speak right I'm not listening!". That's not right? Can't help but think that's a little childish? I mean ignoring problems pretty much a child thing isn't it?

At school, it's not any much different than home. Nonetheless, I get bombarded by teachers with questions and then trying to get me to speak and just think I'm just a difficult kid. I'm not. I'm good. A Good Kid. I don't like it when they take me out of the classroom to "talk". That is stupid And embarrassing. I can't go to the bathroom at school because they want me to say it vocally. I ended up peeing my pants that one time. That was embarrassing too, And none of the other kids seem to forget about it. That was like 3 years ago? I was like 6 years old. That teacher made me cry on that day.

At some point, my head's just dropped on Kurloz's hip. It freaked him out and it freaked me out not for the same reason though. He has one hell of a bony hip. It probably freaked him out because it happened so suddenly. Holly Lee fuk, I can ignore the fact of how hard and Boney his hip is. To ignore a weird moment I just drew someone sleeping in the bed and hope he understands But I might be tired. I am not, merely I want to get out of this unscathed.

In an instant, Kurloz: got Me under the covers, grabbed Gam who was having a paint party, shut off the light, Clean Gamzee of paint, grab an extra blanket and set down in my bed. I didn't get time to process what just happened, all I know is Kurloz and Gamzee are laying next to me. By the way, We are not sharing a blanket. There are just two blankets on top of me. I'm like on the first layer and they're on the second layer. Hold up, he didn't even ask if I'm cool with this. Dude not cool. Seems like Skeletor here is holding the notebook and quickly writing something down.

"It's Past curfew and we cannot walk alone since an accident has happened, I hope you don't mind us spending the night here." In the end, he drew a cute little cat face. I can't help but wonder what the accident was. I can draw some exclusions. He did come here without his Dad. And if they can't walk alone why did they come without him? It would be easy to assume that's how they got to the window by their dad but I would see some evidence of him being outside, he is a pretty big man who stomps. Maybe something happened to him? I should stop with the constant questioning I'll drive myself mad at this point.

In the morning I will ask questions, but now I will Drift Off to Sleep. I take one last look at them, sleeping peacefully. That fast. I can't help but think this is nice.

Sleeping is easier right now with them here