Special chapter

This chapter contains r18 contents and if some of u are uncomfortable reading it. You can just skip it.

R18 CONTENTS. PLEASE READ WITH DISCRETION.

Edited and Proofread by KitKat

An Chang Qing laid on the bed while Xiao Zhige was pressing down on him. He was flustered looking at the yearning in his deep eyes. Xiao Zhige went on to plant tender kisses along his earlobe to his cheek, the tip of his nose and eventually his soft pink lips. Each kiss put An Chang Qing further into a trance while fueling Xiao Zhige's desires. He reached his hands into An Chang Qing's gown and began undressing him.

Soon, the clothes on An Chang Qing were removed, revealing his ravishing body.

This was not the first time Xiao Zhige had seen An Chang Qing naked but today was different.

His Nuo Nuo's flawless skin seemed to dazzle with seduction and Xiao Zhige couldn't help but want to caress and kiss this body from head to toe. As much as he wanted to treasure and protect the person under him, he couldn't hide the crazy desires in his heart.

Contradicting but equally profound emotions tugged at each other and the final result was the numerous red petals that bloomed all over An Chang Qing's body. His ivory skin set off the rose colored marks, making Xiao Zhige all the more aroused. His throat was dry and his manhood was swollen. Trying to hold back his lust, the Northern Warlord finally experienced what it felt to fight a losing battle.

As An Chang Qing was breathing heavily beneath him, Xiao Zhige continued to kiss him passionately while his hand slid southwards until it reached a semi-hardened pole. An Chang Qing's body stiffened the moment Xiao Zhige touched his penis. He reflexively tried to close his legs but Xiao Zhige had slipped his hand between them and began stroking his member.

"Nuo Nuo, don't be afraid," Xiao Zhige whispered in his ear as the powerful hand filled with calluses rubbed against An Chang Qing's shaft erotically. Although this feeling was alien to him, every one of Xiao Zhige's touch filled him with thrilling arousal.

"Umm..." An Chang Qing let out a moan as his penis became fully erect.

Having confirmed that An Chang Qing was also in the mood, Xiao Zhige gained the confidence to move on.

He retrieved a jar of lubricant from the bedside drawer and opened it with haste.

"Nuo Nuo, I have to apply this for you. Can you spread your legs?."

An Chang Qing was completely embarrassed by his request but he still opened up his legs into a V shape. Xiao Zhige swallowed his saliva as An Chang Qing's pearly rod came into full sight. The captivating view made Xiao Zhige thirsty for more.

"Nuo Nuo... wider."

An Chang Qing shifted his legs further apart to reveal a shy little pink hole.

Xiao Zhige swiped some lubricant and proceeded with the application. He gently massaged the contour by drawing circles around it with his fingers. When the hole was moist and inviting, Xiao Zhige slowly inserted his middle finger.

"Hmm!" An Chang Qing's body jerked lightly but he was not in discomfort. Xiao Zhige's finger was not as thick as the jade rods he had been practicing with.

Xiao Zhige sensed An Chang Qing's familiarity with this step and added another finger. The powerful callused fingers rubbed against the walls of his honeyed cave, creating a friction An Chang Qing had not experienced with the jade rods.

"En... ahh..." An Chang Qing could barely control his moans. Unconsciously, he had wrapped his arms over Xiao Zhige's neck and pulled him close. Xiao Zhige took this chance to capture his lips and An Chang Qing hungrily welcomed his kiss with his tongue, causing Xiao Zhige to suckle at his lips more voraciously.

When they parted, An Chang Qing was almost suffocated but before he could catch his breath, he felt a warm and sturdy object rubbing its length against his chrysanthemum.

"Nuo Nuo, can I enter?" Xiao Zhige asked in an almost begging tone.

Again, as a husband making love to his spouse, why does this person feel the need to ask for permission right in the heat of sex?!

If it weren't for the man's pitiful expectant eyes, An Chang Qing would've snapped at him.

Putting aside his shame, he lifted his legs and folded them around Xiao Zhige's waist. The seductive gesture aligned his back hole with Xiao Zhige's now hard-as-iron manhood, beckoning him to enter.

Xiao Zhige's eyes darkened as he finally let his carnal desires take over. In the face of such seduction, he can't possibly be called a worthy husband if he couldn't pleasure his Nuo Nuo.

Xiao Zhige held his iron-hot rod and aimed its tip at the pinkish opening. He caressed the moistened entrance teasingly before advancing inwards.

"Ummm!" An Chang Qing let out a soft cry and tightened his arms around Xiao Zhige.

"Nuo Nuo, relax. Don't be afraid..." Xiao Zhige spoke while kissing him intermittently. An Chang Qing saw the sweat on his forehead and heard the breathlessness in his voice. Xiao Zhige was at his limit.

"Wangye... keep going. I'm not afraid..."

"Nuo Nuo..." Xiao Zhige called out his name as he thrusted his penis deep into An Chang Qing.

"Haa! Wangye!" This was the first time An Chang Qing felt such a sensation. Xiao Zhige's member was thicker and longer than the tools that had entered him. It completely filled his anus and was able to reach the secret spot deep within.

"Nuo Nuo, I'm going to start moving." Xiao Zhige spoke and without giving An Chang Qing time to think, he had already begun thrusting in and out. The thrusts were slow and short at first and eventually turned aggressive and quick paced.

After a few repetitions, Xiao Zhige managed to find An Chang Qing's sweet spot and he made sure to hit it with each plunge.

"Hmm! Wangye! Wangye!" An Chang Qing gasped sensually as tears formed in his eyes.

"Does Nuo Nuo feel good?" Propelling forward, Xiao Zhige kissed An Chang Qing's tear filled eyes and asked provocatively.

An Chang Qing wanted to give him a stern stare but Xiao Zhige increased the speed of his pelvis, making him groan loudly and arch his body in tandem with his husband as his sweet spot was being vigorously ravaged.

"Ha... haa... Wangye..."

"Nuo Nuo, my sweet Nuo Nuo!"

As he reached his climax, An Chang Qing hugged Xiao Zhige's neck and bit down on his shoulder, trying to muffle his lascivious moans.

Receiving An Chang Qing's bite, Xiao Zhige felt a tremor run down his spine, ready to reach his peak. After thrusting in his thickened spear a few more times, he could feel An Chang Qing's body shake and a warm stream of white liquid sprayed on his abdomen.

"I will love and protect you forever." With one final thrust, Xiao Zhige declared his feelings as he ejaculated and left his mark in An Chang Qing.

Tears fell from An Chang Qing's eyes as he heard Xiao Zhige's words of love. He smiled and whispered back, "I will always be by your side."

The two kissed to seal their renewed promises to each other.