64

Edited and Proofread by KitKat

After having dinner, the couple went for a stroll to digest the food before turning in.

It was already June and the weather was getting warmer. Although this heat was nowhere as strong as the summer's, An Chang Qing was still incredibly uncomfortable with it. Wearing a light gown and covering himself with a thin quilt was not enough to alleviate his body heat. As such, Xiao Zhige was banned from hugging him at night due to his high body temperature.

Feeling frustrated, Xiao Zhige ordered a set of silk short sleeves gown and pants to be made especially for An Chang Qing. With the light fabric and his skin exposed, An Chang Qing finally stopped complaining about the heat.

This night, after washing up, An Chang Qing was sitting by the bed, contemplating over how to improve the land legislation. When Xiao Zhige entered the room and saw him dressed in skimpy clothes, he felt a fire ignited from within.

He came forward and released the bed curtain, then kissed An Chang Qing lightly on the mouth. He nimbly pulled out a jar of ointment from the bedside cabinet and said, "Should we try this tonight? Hu Shifei said that it can enhance pleasure and also help your body..."

 An Chang Qing was not too eager as he had been feeling listless lately. On top of that, he was badly affected by the temperature. Simply lying down was enough to accumulate heat, not to mention doing it. However, Xiao Zhige's scorching gaze caused his heart to tremble and several parts of his body to itch.

After the times that they have bonded, Xiao Zhige was now familiar with all the pleasure points on his body. Before An Chang Qing was able to say no, a powerful palm was already pressing against his behind and a soft kiss was planted on his ear.

Xiao Zhige was always fond of kissing An Chang Qing's white and soft earlobes but this time, he felt a peculiar sensation after kissing him for a while. He pulled back and lifted the curtain to get some light. Turning back to take a closer look, he saw that behind his ears was a red patch of what seemed to be fish scales. The area of redness was small and had around four pieces of scales glowing red, looking quite enchanting.

Xiao Zhige gently rubbed the red spot but there was no change. If he weren't kissing An Chang Qing this frequently, he would've thought it was a birthmark.

An Chang Qing was a little itchy and aroused as Xiao Zhige touched his ear. He shyly looked at him with some anticipation.

However, Xiao Zhige's desires had died down. Instead, he was more concerned about the appearance of the strange spot. Seeing that An Chang Qing was unaware of this as well, he kept it to himself and decided to summon Hu Shifei early tomorrow.

An Chang Qing: "???"

An Chang Qing was coaxed to sleep with his head full of questions. He was a little disappointed but seeing that Xiao Zhige had no intention of continuing and him being too embarrassed to ask, he slumped back and let himself fall asleep.

On the other hand, Xiao Zhige was getting worried the more he thought about the appearance of the red mark and An Chang Qing's incongruent mood of late.

Before dawn the next day, Xiao Zhige left to find Hu Shifei without even having breakfast with An Chang Qing.

Hu Shifei was already practicing Wu Qin Xi (five-animals exercises). Yu Xiao whom An Chang Qing had brought back with him to Yanzhou had been following Hu Shifei around in the beginning as his helper. Now, he was studying under him as his student.

Xiao Zhige entered the yard and saw the pair of teacher and student. He looked at Yu Xiao briefly and said to Hu Shifei, "I need to talk to you in private. Let's go somewhere else."