Beggin

~ An empty shell I used to be.Shadow of my life was hangin' over me.A broken man that I don't know.Won't even stand the devil's chance to win my soul~
Beggin by Madcon.

🤍chapter 1:a crush and a blush🤍

The year is 2006. The songs from the movie 'Step up' blast on the radio, kids running around with old baggy adidas shorts and dirty from playing t-shirt, their sneakers also dirty and almost ripped from kicking soccer balls all day. It's almost the end of the summer and all generations were out.

The hot summer breeze hits my face as I was swinging back and forth on the swing, my best friend Chifuyu sitting on the ground beside me playing with his old video game. I reach with my hand and I rip a couple leafs from the tree and then drop them on the ground, when the swing was going back.

"Argh!", Chifuyu said out loud and threw his game to the side, then crossed his arms and just started pounding out of nowhere.

"Did you lost again?", I rolled my eyes and gave him a smile before making one last swing and jumping off the swing landing right in front of my best friend, "why don't you just give up and ask Baji to pass this level for you?".

"I can do it!", he said proudly. I wasn't so sure about that though.

I know Chifuyu since we were little babies, he is the most important person in my life after my parents and my cat. I know him like the palm of my hand and I know what he's capable of. Gaming isn't one of his best qualities.

The street lights turn on and I look up at them as my friend continues to play his game. I tap Chifuyu on the shoulder and I told him that it's time to go home. He took his stuff, put them in his backpack and we got on our bikes.

We ride past the convenient store and we stop to grab a popsicle before the store closes. I took the strawberry kind and Chifuyu took grape.

"Ew", I made a disgusted face, "who likes the grape kind, dude? Are you okay?".

"Look who's talking. The girl, who tried to eat pickles with cake", Chifuyu sticks his tongue at me and opened his popsicle.

In my defence a friend from school said that it was delicious, so I decided to try it. But of course I didn't want to do it alone, so I made Chifuyu (okay, maybe forced is the right word to use) to try it with me.

It's useless to say I didn't like it. In fact, it was so gross I almost threw up that night.

We walk to the cashier and we gave her our things. Chifuyu pulled out his money from his pocket to pay and I was looking around. It was extremely hot in that store, almost like I was in the desert. I desperately needed the water that Chifuyu was paying for.

I leaned against the wall and Chifuyu gave me my water, while he was paying for the other stuff we bought. I open my bottle and I start drinking, but almost spit it out, when the doors of the store got wide open.

My breath was taken away the moment I saw him entering the building. Mitsuya Takashi, the prettiest guy you've ever seen, the kindest and the smartest. He's been my crush since I can remember myself. I met him in first grade and fell in love with him, when he gave me a bandage with Teen mutant ninja turtles after I flew off the swing one day.

Gosh, he's so cute, I thought to myself for a moment and I didn't even noticed that I was staring at him like a complete idiot. He was so perfect. From looks to personality, Mitsuya is the dream type, the standard. Oh, I can't let him see me all sweaty and tired, and dirty and sweaty, and...